Mixed Media Bears Swap, Date Due: December 6, 2018

Received my bears today, love them! Thank you Blue Sky Hare, miss, and pschafe1! Special thanks to mrubyjean for a wonderful hostess job! :) Going to leave points now.

My bears arrived! Thanks to Mushu, HHC, and BlueSkyHare for some awesome cards! And thank you, Martha for hosting a fun swap.

Received gorgeous cards from Essy, Pschafe1 and Jo.on.the.go. Thanks so much for the awesome cards, and thanks much to the hostess!

thanks for the wonderful cards Suzyq, HHC and Mushu--each is so special in it's own way!
thanks for a fun swap, mrubyjean! sending a bear hug right back at you! ;)

My returns arrived today!!! Thanks JoyceG, Foxglove, and Sylv08 for the beautiful cards! I am off to leave feedback now. Thanks mrubyjean for hosting this fun swap!

Three Bears in my Mail Box today! No Goldilocks though.

Thank you to pouringdiva, Mushu and miss for your fabulous creations. And a huge thank you to mrubyjean for hosting

Wonderful bears from Suzyg, Pouringdiva and Suzi! Thanks so much! Thanks also to out host, Mrubyjean! Great swap!

I'm late posting, but my returns were in my mailbox today when I finally got the mail after being out of town.
Thanks so much to dithespy, Betsyg and jo.on.the.go for amazing cards! :jiggy:
And thank you, dear Martha, for hosting this fabulous swap. :wub:

jI received my returns today and love them. Glad to add to my collection awesome cards from joyceg, pschafe1 and vicki z. Thanks for hosting mrubyjean.

I received my cards some time ago, but between going to the Galapagos and breaking my wrist there I have been slow to post anything here. However I am recovering! Thanks for hosting mrubyjean. And also thanks to these artists
HHC - Black Bear
CastleQueen5 - Bear in Maple
foxglove - Bottoms Up

Thanks for checking in, jo!
Hope your wrist injury heals smoothly and quickly!

I'll be archiving this swap today.

Back
Top Bottom