The Play's The Thing! An Open Media Shakespeare Swap, Date Due: December 11, 2018

mrubyjean

colorful soul
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date ~ December 11, 2018
No sign up/withdrawal deadline, but please communicate!
Number of Cards ~ 3 for 3
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Open Media

Welcome to The Play’s the Thing! A Shakespeare Swap
Returns Mailed: December 12, 2018

This swap is to celebrate the plays of William Shakespeare. Your cards can feature characters and/or quotes from any Shakespeare plays, but not cards about Shakespeare himself…just the plays.

The attached thumbnails are cards from my small collection by isisjean (Othello), miss (Midsummer Night's Dream) and AnnD (MacBeth).

Use any media you like but avoid using heavy embellishments on your cards.

Swap Requirements ~
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.
* Cards must be original. Send work into which you put time, imagination and care.
* Please use only small, light embellishments on your cards.
* Please protect your cards with plastic sleeves.

Mailing Information ~
* Include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly written SASE.
* International Participants - Please send a clearly-addressed envelope or mailing label and I will cover postage.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are sending your cards out, that way I can keep track of the cards when they were mailed. Any late cards will be returned.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. People like to know where their little artworks find home.

List of Shakespearean artists:

ali
CastleQueen5
bridgetgethins
Ancient Planter
BluSkyHare
Allegrae
*jheuser
southernweirdo
Queen Bee
Sylv08
*HushedKitty
Vicki Z
Vegan4animals

Last edited:
Wonderful theme! I need to lurk for a bit, but hoping I can sign up soon!

Love to see folks lurking...hope you all come back to join, miss, Ancient Planter, CiCiCreates and Stahlrala!

Last edited:
I once performed in a production of Hamlet set in outer space. It was on the space station Elsinore in orbit round the planet Danestar. I said (among other things) "Whipped out his laser, cried a rat! a rat!".... wore sparkly shoes and big hair, because it was really the 80s.

Thank for the invite. They haste peakth my creative spirits. Doth playingth with such muses will warmth mine heart, truly. So I sayth yes! I am but a moral coil of blabbery.

Love to see lurkers...hope you are back to play, Vicki Z and BlueSkyHare!
Love even more to have players :D Welcome, zandradee and bridgetgethins!!

Back
Top Bottom