POSTCARDS, POSTAGE STAMPS & MYSTERY PIECE DUE DEC 12, 2018

The name you have is ok.
Sometimes if it is too funny people don't get it.
One time i hosted a bodacious black and white swap and someone thought it was naughty stuff.
It was just a word that started with B so my title would be funny.
(And fyi - some people think dark brown and beige are the same as black and white.)

Can you sign me up too, CQ? Love this idea... been looking forward to it ever since you mentioned the swap using stamps with my face ;~)

I would love to make gothic arches again, too! My first and only swap so far was Winter Wonderland Gothic Arches. But I can't host this winter because we have to move house temporarily - I would fear losing some of the valuable mail.
This will be closer to new year, though, so don't worry! I was able to safely join this one and my returns will be on their way before we're in the middle of the moving mess.

My biggest problem was that I ran out of postcard, that would fit in the envelopes. I have tons of stamps to share.

I am making two more sets, but in larger envelope. So we will have 19 players, total.

This might interest you all.

I made these cards from ugly patriotic postage stamps. I lightly glued down 6 stamps per cat. No need to glue heavily because you need to seal it anyway. I also used blue cardstock underneath to coordinate with my stamps. So if I was using thos purple heart medal postage stamps I would have used lavender or purple.

If you try this do thy to use a die cut with filigree type cut outs of you will just have say a tea pot with a big old stamp on it.

I also want to mention that at first I started a master board of the postage stamps and that wasn't as successful as just doing 6 stamps in one area and laying the die on top. I do like the way the stamps lend themselves to the cats head, body and tail.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/38366050@N07/44922078691/

Back
Top Bottom