Staff member
Friend of AFA
Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
Due date: Dec. 8
NO WITHDRAWALS
Number of cards: 5/5
Number of Players: 23. WE ARE NOW FULL!!!
Media: Collage, Mixed Media

Please do join us, but be prepared to complete this challenge before signing up, as it is a “NO WITHDRAWAL” swap. When you sign up, I will mail you an envelope of “trash” items (identical to all players) and you need to complete the swap without knowing what is in the envelope beforehand. No cards or communication may result in neutral iTrader.

GUIDELINES:

- Please PM me with your mailing address so I can send out your trash items. I have 23 envelopes all ready!
- This Swap is 5 for 5 cards. Host cards are always appreciated but never necessary.
- For this swap, please follow the standard rule of 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” rectangular cards, each in its own protective sleeve, and sturdy (not flimsy).
- You must use AT LEAST TWO trash items per card. As before, “use” can mean more than simply adhering the item. You can alter any item however you like, by cutting or ripping it, stamping it, coloring it, drawing on it,or turning it backwards, just use it in some way. Try to keep embellishments as flat as possible.
- Please LIST ON THE BACK of each card which trash items you used. Also include your real name, username, and swap name (T2T9).

MAILING:

- USA Players, please provide a legible address label. Please include 2 Forever stamps and one “extra ounce” (21 cents) stamp. This covers my initial mailing to you, and your returns mailing later.
- International Players, please provide a legible address label. Please include $2 U.S. OR 2 Global Forever stamps, covering my initial mailing to you, and your returns mailing later. I will take care of any necessary addition.
- Please spread and lightly tape cards inside the envelope, as flat and even as possible.
- Lastly, enjoy the challenge, and post pictures if you can. When returns are received, please leave iTrader for your hostess and rep points for your return partners.

Adventurous Participants:

1. Haagmm - RECEIVED
2. SuzieG1013 - RECEIVED
3. Dithespy (FR)
4. Marie - RECEIVED
5. JavaZarf - RECEIVED
6. Vegan4animals - RECEIVED
7. Suzi - RECEIVED
8. Carol - RECEIVED
9. Prex79 - RECEIVED
10. AmySi - RECEIVED
11. Nanvan (CAN) - RECEIVED
12. Castlequeen5 - RECEIVED
13. TSMarie - RECEIVED
14. Katelnorth (UK) - RECEIVED
15. Heymaggie - RECEIVED
16. Huddlestonmollie - RECEIVED
17. JazzEars
18. Pouringdiva - RECEIVED
19. Kehlenn - RECEIVED
20. Ali - RECEIVED
21. ArtsyAud (CAN) - RECEIVED
22. Wykyd - RECEIVED
23. NYJunkie - RECEIVED

Last edited:
  • Staff
Welcome Dithespy! I do have your address if it hasn’t changed.

Vegan4animals, don’t forget to PM me your address.

Thanks for sending your address, Suzi. I will sign you up now.

Carol, please PM me your address so I can send your "trash". I will sign you up.

Back
Top Bottom