October PAT (Pick A Theme)/Open Media/ATCs/Due Date: December 10th

Could I please have a space in Group 4 (Easy theme collage). I was debating APCs, but done a lot of them lately, and think my brain needs a rest! It's possible I'll pop back in for a space in regular theme collage, too, but might see what some of the themes are before I commit. Things get busier and busier in the autumn...

Anyway, my theme for Group 4 will be things with wings (which wouldn't normally have them) - if that's an easy theme. If that's not an easy theme, I'll go with mermaids.

Welcome to the newest artists! I have updated but if I could have everyone look over their spots to make sure I have everything appropriately listed; that would be awesome!

Hello! Sorry for the delay- here's my group 6 theme and cards. Still working on my celestial theme deck..... love the cards I have so far!!

Theme: Sun or Moon or Stars ( or any combination) with text
Player 1 8 of hearts
Player 2 me
Player 3 8 of diamonds
Player 4 8 of clubs
Player 5 8 of spades

Thanks!!!!

Donnacr, was wondering if you could give clarification? Are you asking for a grid patterned tangle, or do you want a sampler type? Do I make the card one great grid tangle? Do you want different tangles in each grid?...I don't want to make it wrong. You can pm me if you want or I'll try and search back....;)

Okay, I'll take a spot in group 8. I haven't done any zentangles in quite a while and the themes already chosen sound fun. For my theme I want "colorful", it can be any zentangle but make it multi-colored. Is that alright?

Back
Top Bottom