Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: December 12, 2018
Signup/Withdrawl: none, just communicate, please
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participant : unlimited
Media: Any media, but please limit the use of stickers

Here Comes Santa Claus

He is coming!! This Swap is all about Santa! You will create an ATC featuring Santa doing the typical things that he would be doing during the holiday season. Maybe he is in the toy shop with the elves, or getting the sled ready for his midnight flight. Or perhaps he is sitting by the fireplace, reading his list of who is naughty, and who is nice. Or, your card could simply be Santa’s portrait! Wherever your imagination takes you! Be sure to create something that you would be happy to add to your own collection. Host cards are not required to play, but if you chose to send one, I will cherish it!

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2 X 2 1/2. The cards should be straight and sturdy, and in individual plastic sleeves. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants: Please send a large address label and a forever stamp. If your cards are heavy and or bulky, remember to include extra postage. I will provide all envelopes!!

International participants: Please send large address label and a well concealed US dollar bill. I will supply envelopes! Any questions? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a pm for my address. If you have my address from a previous swap, it has not changed.

Please try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending out your returns!

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave “you rock” points for the artists whose cards you received. If you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an ITrader for me.

Who would like to join in the fun?

Carol ~~Arrived
kathleenlovesflorida ~~Arrived
Sylv08 ~~Arrived
JoyceG ~~Arrived
Barkesm ~~Arrived
Monica. ~~Arrived
Shan511 ~~Arrived

Last edited:
I thought that having a Swap for each one would be fun! Welcome Haagmm!

Vintage Santas are so lovely! I bet your collection brings you lots of joy, OldsLady1992! I will sign you up!

Thanks for checking out the Swap, Karch! I hope you decide to join us.

I finally found my “Christmas box”. It seemed to have vanished, so I was happy to lay my hands on it. Now I can starting thinking about making cards!

Back
Top Bottom