RETIFORM SWAP/ATCs/Open/Due Date: December 5th

Mail Call!!!

Mushu Lovely ATCs in; thank you for sending an extra one!!

mrjubyjean Also lovely ATCs in & thank you, too=)

Mail Call!!!

BluSkyHare Love the colors you used; thank you for sending an extra one!!

vegan4animals Really pretty designs. Thank you for letting me have an extra one!

Suzi Cute themes; thanks for the extra one; much appreciated!

Have been so busy sorting 'stuff' for Christmas I forgot about this swap (HOW could I?!!).
Will set to a make but ...... I like to give the postman 10days to get across the pond so I may be pushing it a bit .....

Two cards almost finished.
Picked up a youtube and the demonstrator was using a set of stamps I just happened to have .... the rest will be history.....lol

My cards went postal yesterday, hope they arrive safely and on time.
Retiform Swap.jpg
All stamps were given free with Creative Stamping Magazine 2017 and Distress Inks used for backgrounds.

Mail Call!!!

ThouArtDelyrias Beautiful ATCs arrived today. Very nice & thank you for letting me have an extra one=)

SuzieG1013 Very nice ATCs arrived. Thank you for sending an extra one=)

Mail Call!!!

AngelJoy Your pretties came in today!! Thank you for letting me have an extra one & I love the book mark. Poppies are on of my most favorite flowers=)

Finally got around to trying the technique. Fun, but alas, I don't think I have the time to make another go at it (I think a second attempt will yield much better results) and get cards mailed in time. But thanks for introducing us to this technique Collette. I can see using it in the future.

First attempt on a large piece of card stock. I'll try again with other colors and learn from my beginner mistakes. Unfortunately, just not in time to join. :(

If you really want to join, Jen, I can extend the date as we are waiting on one other artist that is international. Let me know; your sample turned out good=)

Mail Call!!!

Bishopsmate Your ATCs came in record time!! Wonderful job on them & thank you for sending an extra one. I like the stamps you used for the musical one.....

Okay, so all the swaps are in for this swap. Will get to trade them out a few days earlier than expected. I hope that everyone enjoyed doing this technique & that something new & exciting was learned. I will put on my thinking cap for another technique swap soon so be on the look out....

Oh heck! I forgot to tell you guys that I sent these out on Monday. Please do not forget to leave ITrader for the host (that would be me) & You Rock points for your fellow artists. If you are not sure how to do that; just let me know & I can guide you through it. I think you guys did an awesome job & it was fun to learn something new/different. Be on the look out for my next learning swap soon!!

Back
Top Bottom