RETIFORM SWAP/ATCs/Open/Due Date: December 5th

My cards arrived today! Thanks to AngelJoy, BluSkyHare, and huddlestonmollie for your awesome Cards, and thank ferretgirl, for hosting this fun swap!

Thanks to ferretgirl for hosting this fun and educational swap. I really enjoyed learning this technique! Thanks to those whose cards I received: Bestsyg, Bishopmate, and mrubyjean -- lovely, all of them!

I received wornderful cards yesterday from vegan4animals, huddlestonmollie and SuzieG1013! Thank you! And thanks to our hist, Ferretgirl! What’s next?

Thanks to Ferretgirl for the gorgeous cat card, vegan4animals for the beautiful "weeds be wildflowers" and Mushu for the beautiful "Bee My Friend". Love them all. Extra thanks to Ferretgirl for her fun and interesting swaps. Can't wait for the next one!!

Mollie, I think the cat one was from Betsyg. Was it a hot pink colored one?

Well, I am glad that you guys liked the technique & like I mentioned before; this swap was suggested by Bishophsmate. If you guys ever have swap ideas that you really don't want to host; let me know as I am happy to host them for you. I've already got ideas for the next swap but you guys may already know what it is?????? Stay tuned for it being put out in the next few days....

Received my cards and I really love them! Will be leaving individual thanks over the weekend. Ferretgirl this was a great new art form to learn! Looking forward to more...

Back
Top Bottom