Thanksgiving Day Parade Mega Balloons! ~ OPEN MEDIA~ due November 30

Collagaint Ashley

Guaranteed Imperfect
Media
Due Date: November 30
Number of Swappers: 15
Number of cards: 3 for 3

What weighs 1,000 pounds and towers over NYC? You guessed it!

In the NYC parade (a tradition in my family) Pikachu, Charlie Brown, Dino the Dinosaur and many others are always parade highlights. Because anything can happen with balloons this huge. Remember the year (2005) that the M&Ms balloon escaped? Or the year (1993) Sonic the Hedgehog blew up?

You are making cards that picture your fave balloon characters. For inspiration, here’s the whole 2018 lineup: https://www.macys.com/social/parade/lineup/balloons/

A few ideas to spark your inspiration:
-- Balloon birds-eye view
-- New balloons this year: Toy Story characters, Teen Titans and Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon.
--Fantasy balloons that you invent (any theme)

Your ATCs: - need to be 3.5 by 2.5 - have your 'real' world name, user name, swap name and location on the back, and should arrive by the due date. If they are not received by then, and you don't withdraw via the forum, alas, I must return them and leave neutral ITrader. :-(

Host cards, as always, are optional, but I LUVVVVV getting them and cherish them!

U.S. players: Please put an “additional ounce” stamp (in addition to the regular Forever stamp + any necessary postage if over 1 oz. on your SASE’s. ATC’s are ALWAYS non-machinable, and I’d hate to get envelopes back after all your hard work.

International players: it costs me $1.36 to return your cards. Please send me that amount in cash, U.S. stamps or Paypal. Include a large self-addressed label or envelope with your name and address on it.

Let your balloons fly free!!!

Players:
1. TSMarie RECEIVED
2. Karch RECEIVED
3. Onaki WITHDRAWN
4. Mrs.Alderman RECEIVED

Last edited:
Thank you very much!! I forgot to post pics in here! I miss some of the traditional balloons but this years looks fun too, I usually watch it when I'm helping at my moms!

Attachments

• 20181022_215444.jpg
    20181022_215444.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom