"Ain't Life Just Ducky" ATC swap... Due Nov 28, 2018

I have been here twice, and I read, and just get sad.

The last time I was here, I thought, I might needs some DUCK therapy. So I am lurking and looking for some of my duck items to create some cards while I think about a very sweet person, who made me laugh with her cards.

I know, I haven't been doing much art. I try but am getting distracted instead of creating. It's not productive, but playing games is something that helps distract me. It's something my husband and I both enjoy.

Vicki - she also made lots and lots of mouse cards for me.... Gawd I loved that gal.... going to miss her so very much.... can't play as I woul dnever have time to do the cards, but I am watching the results....

Lifts my baileys.. Here's to you Ducks.....may the angels keep you company til I get there......

Beverly and Seascape, I have had your ducks tucked away for safe keeping for a few days now. I was busy with a-thon stuff and an 8x8 commitment and just now opened. Wonderful. Thank you both for including an extra host card.

I was at Michaels today picking up the Sizzix Circle dies I ordered. one is a perfect 2.5" for ATCoins. But in their Vintage looking glass Christmas ornaments they have a pink rubber ducky shaped duck ornament. I may go back and get one later.

I don't know if any of you like Dia De Los Muertos DOTD? I did some altered napkin atc in my gallery. I Like the duck but it is totally optional. And I have more napkins.

Back
Top Bottom