"Ain't Life Just Ducky" ATC swap... Due Nov 28, 2018

Suzi those are precious, signing you up. CastleQueen I know what you mean, I had to figure out my new scanner. It works but it is the first scanner I've had with terrible color and very limited options.

I have three ducky cards sketched out :D

Got mine done.
.............. Duck on a Cloud ..................... BFFs ........................ "Before Nancy's HELP! card"
1_Aint_Life_Just_Ducky_11-2018.jpg

Nancy's card
1_HELP.jpg

Ok, here's where I am. The Postal Service here is striking. I asked Deb to Deb ask the woman at the post office here if mailing tomorrow was ok b/c I didn't realize the final due date (28th) is kind of close. The lady doesn't think that there's enough time to get there. What she said was that I should always mail at least 3 weeks early if there's a deadline.

This is my fault. I should have started immediately, it was kind of hard so I kept delaying. I am so sorry. :( I will withdraw.

Ohh Jean, Did you already make them? If so you should try to mail them. I will pay postage to return them if I don't get them in time to swap out before my trip. Darn strikes.

Ohh Jo they are fantastic. I never saw her soccer or traveling originals. I wish I had a lot more of her originals. I do have two VERY primitive stick figure atcs she made right after joining and never traded. She sent them to me as a joke and to show how far her skill had improved over the years.

I will post the originals for these cards when I get a chance. The Traveling Duck was made for me because of all the traveling I do. The Soccer Duck was made for me as a request so that I could give it to one of my granddaughters who is a soccer player. I don't think Just Ducky posted either of these on line.

She was good at that. I need to see if I can find the Duck Buddies I made for her it was one of my favorites. The Duck was stand in the middle with Donald and Daffy! She loved it. I also made her a Sarah Bishop Girl with The "Swim Instructor" because she said she loved those big bottom gals. LOL

The traveling SET are awesome together, love the way she did hers. I actually got a Pub Crawl from her also an Irish Pub (ATC house) pub crawl duck from her. LOL

Back
Top Bottom