HandDrawn/HandPainted Paisley ~ Due December 22, 2018

So pretty, haagmm! I really wish I had done detailed individual paisleys like everyone else, instead of the overall patterns I did. I guess that’s just the first paisley image that came to mind!

I have a question for you dear players...

cheyenneshea realized that the gold flakes are technically against the swap rules, even though they are hand drawn. I didn't really think about that when I saw her post in the thread. She has offered to withdraw.
Can I get some feedback as to how you feel about receiving an hd card with a little extra bling? I don't want to put anyone on the spot, so please pm me.
Thanks!

Cards are swapped and were even picked up today. Keep a look out in the swap gallery for images from our swap :)

I received my paisleys. I have paisley from CherylS, Travellingtesttube, and aznfg. I have left iTrader and rep but cannot find a post from aznfg.

Prex79 - Thanks for hosting such a fun swap!

This is a post for Haagmm. I got my paisleys a couple of days ago. They are beautiful. Mine are from CherylIS, travelling test tube and Kathleenlovesflowers. Thank you to everyone for playing and to Prex 79 for hosting.

My gorgeous paisley cards have arrived safely. Thank you prex79, Mushu, and Blueangel for your fabulous art work. And thank you for hosting a very inspiring swap.

Back
Top Bottom