Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - Kings - Due Dec 31

received this week! :cute:

donnacr (birds)
pouringdiva (birds & postage)
blancolobo (postage)
haagmm (postage)

My cards are ready to mail. I was fortunate to find a composition book with old stamps pasted in it at an auction a couple of years ago. So happy I can use them in this swap! I also found an old book with some bird illustrations (the eagle and the parrot) so that's fun too!

View attachment 201144 View attachment 201145

welcome trini! i'll get you added to the list on thursday.

very cool amgeljoy!

i'll update everything in thursday when i'm at my mom's with internet (lol) it's out at home for the moment... *sigh*

Due to Canada's ongoing postal woes, I am going to drop out of this swap. I just don't want to take a chance, but hope to pick up with Queens or Jacks, depending on how long the labour dispute lasts. The government is talking about legislation, but I don't know if that is the answer. As much as I am being inconvenienced, I am inclined to support the workers, especially when it comes to the gender inequity issues they are fighting against. Basically, from my understanding, most of the rural workers are women and they are getting a lot less than the urban workers, mostly men.

Anyways, I am loving all the beautiful cards being posted.

Strange question:
Does the postage stamp have to have been cancelled? If so, I've bought several stamps that I would like to use for these swaps but do I just mail myself an envelope to get them cancelled?

Waiting with bated breath for the Queen swaps to be posted. . .

kinda hard for me to do without internet. will try to get it posted tomorrow while i'm at my mom's house with her internet...

and for anyone playing in the future numbers you are more than welcome to send them early! (others have)

Strange question:
Does the postage stamp have to have been cancelled? If so, I've bought several stamps that I would like to use for these swaps but do I just mail myself an envelope to get them cancelled?

no we just usually use cancelled because they're free... lol

smallgirl, sorry to see you go. (darn postal service)

donnacr yup she didnt mind a bit lol (except all the printing i had to do for my ebay orders ;) hehe

welcome blue_eyes!

cards received this week!

cocoanap (birds and postage)
monica (birds and postage)

Back
Top Bottom