Christmas/Winter/Holidays (Hand Drawn /Hand Painted) Due December 15th

My cards are on there way! However, your card and the cards for the kiddos are also in there as well... they're behind the swap cards! ;)

I'm not sure why I didn't mark them as here if I left iTrader Ancient Planter? I will double check in the morning :) Looking forward to seeing your cards Wolf_Moon and the private trade will be with your returns as well :)

Just waiting on the last set of cards guys and I will start sorting and get these out, I hope they arrive in time for Christmas!

The last set of cards have not arrived yet guys, I was told last week that they shipped so I'm going to start sorting and give them one more day in hopes they get here, I would hate for anyone to miss out because of slow mail.

I mailed my cards out last week...I hope that they made it safely as they're still not marked as received in the original post. I'm hoping that's just because it is a crazy-busy time of year and not that they have somehow gotten off track in transit. Here are the cards I sent out....

20181210_225735892_iOS.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!! <3

All cards have arrived and will be in the mail in the morning!! Whoop whoop, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday and Happy New Year!

All cards have been shipped!! Please don't forget to leave iTrader and YouRock points when you receive your cards :D I hope everyone has been having a great holiday so far!

Back
Top Bottom