lOVE ME, lOVE MY COFFEE BREATH due JAN 10, 2019

Thank you CastleQueen5 for a fun and informative swap!
I received wonderful returns from TravellingTestTube, VHoneyBee, and Mushu! Thank you all for your great work!

...but it won't take three weeks for the UK - got mine today. Thanks for great cards go to hushedkitty, pouringdivaa nd castlequeen5 for their cards - and a second thank you to CQ for hosting this swap. Off to do iTrader & reps.

Thanks to all who have checked in. When the ladies in AU and UK gets their envelopes I will move the swap to archived. That can take about 3 weeks for AU.

...but it won't take three weeks for the UK - got mine today. Thanks for great cards go to hushedkitty, pouringdivaa nd castlequeen5 for their cards - and a second thank you to CQ for hosting this swap. Off to do iTrader & reps.

I thought it would take at least two weeks for you to get yours, Katelnorth. SO glad they arrived

Got my awesome cards yesterday! Thank you so much! You Rocks! Are coming you way, Annette, Suzi, Ella, Carol, Ali, & Anita!

LOL Tea Pots are cool, and I'll lurk, but I will miss the coffee.

I forgot about it till now, but this morning they had an hour of coffee songs on the public radio station. It was fun.

Woo hoo!!!! I got THE most fantastic returns in the mail today (post seems to be taking the scenic route to reach me lately!)... off to leave feedback now :~)

I was getting ants in my pants, to close this swap. Doing the math 3 weeks isn't even til Feb 7th for the Envelopes to arrived to Australia. So I will wait.

My dogs are adjusting to the death of the alpha dog, Sadie. My tiniest has taken up the role. She is a dachshund mix, Cheewnie. I got her in August of 2015, at the age of 8. She had had breast cancer and bad teeth. Her name is Princess, and as much as I tried to change it, she was too old to learn a new name. She is a tough old dog. I had to have more of here teeth pulled due to decay. She has 4 teeth but she tells the other dogs to back off from the food.

I am not surprised she rose to the boss, the other two dogs are too timid to be bossy.

I was getting ants in my pants, to close this swap. Doing the math 3 weeks isn't even til Feb 7th for the Envelopes to arrived to Australia. So I will wait.

My dogs are adjusting to the death of the alpha dog, Sadie. My tiniest has taken up the role. She is a dachshund mix, Cheewnie. I got her in August of 2015, at the age of 8. She had had breast cancer and bad teeth. Her name is Princess, and as much as I tried to change it, she was too old to learn a new name. She is a tough old dog. I had to have more of here teeth pulled due to decay. She has 4 teeth but she tells the other dogs to back off from the food.

I am not surprised she rose to the boss, the other two dogs are too timid to be bossy.

CQ5- I'm glad your dogs are adjusting. What breed are the other 2? Our doxie was boss over the spaniel (who was easily twice as big). This was all fine until the min pin entered the picture. Now she is boss...not a nice kind of boss, more of an anxious, snappy micro-manager. :(

Tess, is a blue healer or AU cattle dog, she looks like a coyote, Very sweet, very gentle, has a lot of separation anxiety, which is why she came to us. The other owner, who found her, would go to work, and the dog would destroy the place. Pooping, and wrecking things. We got her in FEB of 2017, She is well adjusted now. https://www.flickr.com/photos/38366050@N07/33096412800/in/album-72157678520556895/

Tess has a buddy in other dog ShyAnne,

I got ShyANne from a friend who volunteered at a no kill. They had a doggie tent, at the churches annual Fall bash. She is a chocolate and peanut butter colored (brindle) Rat terrier that must have some boxer in her. Her bone structure is very large on the lower 1/2. They actually thought that she was pregnant when they got her from the YUMA humane society. She was not, she isn't fat just has big bones. No body shaming allowed. So they called her Reeses, like Reeses peanut butter cups, but Shy Anne fits better. She is very timid. She is defiantly a rat terrier, she caught and killed a rat, and I mean a rat. She was so proud of herself. I got her in OCT of 2016. She would nip at the pant legs of the people who came in the house. Folks that live here. So we did some research and broke her of the habit. She wasn't doing it to me, so we knew it wasn't an Everybody thing.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/38366050@N07/31306680805/in/album-72157678520556895/

So excited that my returns have finally arrived! I got wonderful art by Donnacr, Haagmm and Willowh. Thank you so much. Off to leave iTrader and You Rocks.

Back
Top Bottom