lOVE ME, lOVE MY COFFEE BREATH due JAN 10, 2019

I have a K cup machine, today I tried, Ethopian, and Aztec blends from safeways organics brand. I just wanted to see if they tasted different. I liked the aztec blend better. I really like the Don Francisco hazelnut k cup.

What kind of coffee do you like to drink?

strong, medium, weak
espresso, latte, cappuchino
americano, flat white
iced, cold brew
with syrup to flavour, without syrup
black
cream & sugar
Irish coffee
Vietnamese coffee

I'm sure there are more :)

Oh my you like coffee!!!

Today I mentioned to hubby that I tried the Ethopian and the Aztec coffee k cups. We concluded that the Ethopian was thin and weak and the Aztec coffee made you feel like you had the blood of warriors running through your veins. He had Columbia today and I went back my flavored K cups. I had Cinnamon Churro by CRazy Cups.

I drink whatever kind of coffee my husband brews (because I am NOT a morning person).

From there, my coffee drinking sounds like a Dr. Suess book:
I will drink it in a mug, I will drink it with a straw
I will drink it icy cold, I will drink it steamy hot
I will drink it with sweet with syrup, I will drink it strong and bitter
I do pretty much need milk or cream though.

I started drinking coffee when i was three
it stunted my growth - LOL i am 5'9"
i switched to black coffee in my teens to impress my older brother's friends
still drink it black
love it strong
when we are on vacation, my sisters and i look for starbucks wherever we go
here is some lovely wall art in a starbucks in martel ca
i think it was hand painted
(there were people sitting on a bench, obscuring the rest of the art)

View attachment 200572View attachment 200573
the artist is kyler martz

Last edited:
Today I drank the coffee at the food bank. UGH! but I was up late waiting for some team to win the 3rd game of the world series. I finally had to go to bed in the 16th inning. So I got up 15 minutes before I had to leave.

The coffee is folgers, and blacker than dirt. and you get few grounds depending who makes it. I made the second pot.
So it is dark and I have to add creamer and the rear artificial sweetener to get it down. But I got down 3 cups today. Not all in a row.

That starbucks mural art is beautiful, JavaZarf. I have a starbucks one block from my house. No art like that. Kind of dull.

I drink whatever kind of coffee my husband brews (because I am NOT a morning person).

From there, my coffee drinking sounds like a Dr. Suess book:
I will drink it in a mug, I will drink it with a straw
I will drink it icy cold, I will drink it steamy hot
I will drink it with sweet with syrup, I will drink it strong and bitter
I do pretty much need milk or cream though.

The truth is that is hard to make a pot of coffee, before you have had coffee. Not fair but true.

Even if I don't manage to make cards (which I think I will) I'm enjoying the conversation, lol.

My mom was (is) a tea drinker when I was growing up, so I didn't really learn to drink coffee until university. But there's been no going back. All three of my kids (the youngest is 15) have been drinking coffee for years. Don't get me wrong, we like a good cup of tea as well.

We have Starbucks here (though my closest coffee shop is not a branded chain, it's a small local, which is lovely) and Costa Coffee, another big chain which I don't think they have in the US? It's fairly similar. I don't always go for the branded chains, but at least with them you know what the coffee will be like. If you don't have a recommendation from other people, it's a risk: sometimes the indie shops are great, sometimes not so great...

one time at a starbucks
the cashier asked me for my name
i said shirley
she said "oh, that's my grandmother's name"
(umm - was that supposed to make me feel good?)
but the kicker was - she misspelled my name on the cup.

sometimes if they ask for your name
we give weird names
or if there are three or four of us
we all give the same name

Shirley, two things.

Shirley yes, it is my grandmothers name. Sorry if it makes you feel old. If it helps my other grandmothers names were Francis, and Elenor.

B. Once I sent my daughter to the starbucks (again across the intersection from my house) to get my latte. Heather would be on my order. Well some OTHER Heather also place an order so my daughter grabbed the two drinks. She just figured I ordered one for her, which I often do.

We couldnt take it back. Of course.

c. I do love hot and iced tea.

Back
Top Bottom