lOVE ME, lOVE MY COFFEE BREATH due JAN 10, 2019

Yep, I have Kcup machine.. I love a strong coffee Bold Italian (cause..My bad... :D I put in SF Coffee creamer in sometimes! For a treat mid morning.. As there is not as many cals.) I should try some of those you mentioned.. I like for plain, too.. Starbucks Fall cups I'm into, now.

Yep, I have Kcup machine.. I love a strong coffee Bold Italian (cause..My bad... :D I put in SF Coffee creamer in sometimes! For a treat mid morning.. As there is not as many cals.) I should try some of those you mentioned.. I like for plain, too.. Starbucks Fall cups I'm into, now.

That is one reason I would get a Latte, at starbucks, I needed to tame down their strong burnt coffee with lots of steamed milk.

May I join all of you Coffee Lovers

Is it ok that I drink mostly Unleaded? STRONG Espresso. I try my best to get DECAF Swiss water Processed and Organic.

Occasionally I'll have a good Regular "leaded" Mocha or a Spicy Mexican Coffee ;)

Last edited:
Yesterday and Today, I have been drinking Red Rose brand sweet temptations teas. Some are better than others. They come in flavors like blueberry muffin, peach cobbler, strawberry cheesecake.
I drank one cup of coffee instead of two. The teas are decaf

How can I resist a swap based on coffee and due on my birthday?! Sign me up.
In Australia we have a well developed coffee culture. In fact, that was one of my husband's criteria for our new house - it had to be within walking distance of some good coffee shops (and we tried them out before offering on the house ;))

How can I resist a swap based on coffee and due on my birthday?! Sign me up.
In Australia we have a well developed coffee culture. In fact, that was one of my husband's criteria for our new house - it had to be within walking distance of some good coffee shops (and we tried them out before offering on the house ;))

WOW!!! House hunters needs to do a show based on housing near the best coffee shops.

I have coffee cup die cuts but they are only 2 inches wide. I can put whip cream on top and get the height but not quite the width. will that be acceptable or no?

I am going to bow out of this one gracefully.
Have fun you happy sippers.

Too much happening now.
Thanks Castlequeen5

I have coffee cup die cuts but they are only 2 inches wide. I can put whip cream on top and get the height but not quite the width. will that be acceptable or no?

We are doing rectangles, 2.5 x 3.5 cards. So adding the 2 inch cup with some other things will work fine. add some words about coffee, is also required so you might need that room.

Back
Top Bottom