"OXYMORONS" open media, Due Jan 8th 2019

Thanks CastleQueen! I have a couple more to make and I will definitely limit them to one or two words. I appreciate your flexibility and I'll be make sure I have it down pat next time BEFORE I start making my cards.

Vegan4animals your oxymorons arrived today. Didn't you mail a million years ago?

Anyway, they are even cuter in person.

OH I see, you made them a long time ago NOV 11th ISH. You mailed DEC 6th and they got here fast.

Thanks for making an extra for a hostess card. Working vacation makes me laugh the loudest.

I am still hoping to do this swap, but I think I seriously need to get busy on them! So much to do.....so little time!

Monday is always a big mail day for me. I GOT MAIL!!!

HuddlestonMollie sent 6 and a hostie, Super cute Thank you. You will all be thrilled.

AnitaMac flew in all the way from AU, so her wings are tired. Thank you for a hostie card as well, it will be hard to choose from either set. You can see Anitamac's cards in her gallery. and in the link with her name.

Last edited:
Go ahead and add me to the list of players! (sorry no oxymoron funny with that one...I'm still on my first cup of coffee)

Here are my cards, which will go out in the mail today.

Back
Top Bottom