Famous Painting Parodies/Draw this in Your Style- Hand Drawn/ Hand Painted Due Jan 5

Awesome welcome to the swap ellieartx, I love this theme too there are so many different things you can do with it! I look forward to seeing your cards :)

So there are 4 cards, 3 for 3 plus a hostess card I have gone one artist in the style of another for 3- Vermeer/Klimt; Da Vinci/Lichtenstein and Munch/Picasso, then Van Gogh's Starry Night is now an optimistic Sunny Day with birds...

Here are my cards:

View attachment 201740

Girl with a Pearl Earring made me think of Matthew 7:6 'don't cast your pearls before swine'
Scream -- many people are afraid of spiders so I thought that would work for this one
Mona Lisa -- just thought I'd show everyone the REAL reason she didn't smile! :jiggy:
American Gothic -- I just like Minions, that's all... :)

I love your daytime starry "night!" redplantlady and your scream is hilarious and very true AngelJoy! I will keep my eyes open for these!

Wonderful holidays for everyone. I'm sorry to say that I'll have to be lurking this swap. I finished two sketches. There won't be enough time left to mail them to you. :(

Back
Top Bottom