amee.burton

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - January 5th, 2019-
Signup/withdraw date - None just communicate please
Number of participants - Any
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Media – HD/HP

Calling all Simpson's fans!! This is a hand drawn/ hand painted swap, but other than that it is anything goes The Simpsons! I personally LOVE all the Treehouse of Horror episodes lol
The more detail, the better! No plain white backgrounds please. Only send in work you are proud of and would be thrilled to receive in return.

General info:

- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5" on sturdy card and cut as straight as possible.
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- Send each card in individual protective sleeves. Penny sleeves are great.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, swap name on the back of each card.
- A hostess card would be deeply appreciated and cherished, but is not required.
- Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards.

Mailing Info
US Players. Please send a self addressed envelope with one forever stamp.
International Players. Please send a self addressed envelope and $2 usd.

No cards and no communication by the swap deadline will result in a neutral rating (I'd hate to do that!). Please let me know if you run into problems or have to withdraw.

Please post your cards to the thread – we all love to see some eye candy!!!

0. amee.burton
1. IstinKray IlverSay - RECEIVED
2. Geonek - RECEIVED
3. Blueangel - RECEIVED
4. whiteoprah23 - RECEIVED
5. Stahlrala - RECEIVED

Last edited:
There are soooo many to choose from, where do I even begin? Just kidding, I have ideas. But which to do first?!

I know, where is everyone?!

(The due date is so far off, I'm sure more will join soon.... how could you not? This is the best!)

Starting mine this morning, making a Tarot themed set. Wish me luck!

Back
Top Bottom