amee.burton

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - December 1st, 2018
Signup/withdraw date - None just communicate please
Number of participants - Any
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Media – Any

This swap is for abstract art of any kind and any media, zentangles, paint pours, spiral graphs anything works in this swap!
The more detail and color, the better! No plain white backgrounds please. Only send in work you are proud of and would be thrilled to receive in return.
***NOTE***
Please do not use any large/thick/bulky embellishments as they can get ruined in the mail, but if you choose to anyway please add 1 additional forever stamp per card to cover the additional shipping, thank you for understanding.

General info:

- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5" on sturdy card and cut as straight as possible.
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- Send each card in individual protective sleeves. Penny sleeves are great.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, swap name on the back of each card.
- A hostess card would be deeply appreciated and cherished, but is not required.
- Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards.

Mailing Info
US Players. Please send a self addressed envelope with one forever stamp.
International Players. Please send a self addressed envelope and $2 usd.

No cards and no communication by the swap deadline will result in a neutral rating (I'd hate to do that!). Please let me know if you run into problems or have to withdraw.

Please post your cards to the thread – we all love to see some eye candy!!!
0. amee.burton - DONE
1. Lily B - DONE
2. Haagmm - RECEIVED
3. pouringdiva - RECEIVED
4. redplantlady - RECEIVED
5. Allegrae - withdrew
6. Kitsyru - withdrew
7. suzyq - RECEIVED
8. Blueangel - RECEIVED
9. Essy - RECEIVED
10. prex79 - RECEIVED
11. RobertStamp - RECEIVED
12. Bea - withdrew
13. Dylan G - DONE
14. ARTG33K74 - RECEIVED
15. Gypsy - withdrew
16. casivonmir - RECEIVED
17. Mushu - RECEIVED
18. countrygirldk - withdrew
19. Evalila - RECEIVED
20. tarabranham - RECEIVED
21. valerie416 - withdrew
22. JenUrebel - RECEIVED
23. JoyceG - RECEIVED
24. barbwat - RECEIVED
25. sunderance - RECEIVED
26. MicheleMC - withdrew
27. AmySi - RECEIVED
28. cheyenneshea - RECEIVED
29. Karch - RECEIVED
30. Queen Bee - RECEIVED

Last edited:
Sign me up please!

I have a couple of techniques that I want to get better at. This will be the perfect swap to get me moving forward with the practice. Plus...I think we still have a spirograph! Now I need to find it too!!

Sign me up! Here are three. I'm planning to enter a local show where the theme is black, white, and one color so I did these playing around with that idea. One more in the works.

Attachments

• Abstract #1.jpg
    Abstract #1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Abstract #2.jpg
    Abstract #2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Abstract #3.jpg
    Abstract #3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 47
I was debating joining, and saw Suzyq's cards in gallery, very cool and great use of different media's. I would like to join please :)

Lurking. I love abstract, but need to finish some other swaps I am behind and dragging my feet on before I commit to another......however, I bet I could crank out tons of abstracts in a matter of a day...lol

Back
Top Bottom