My Home Town - Open swap : Due December 17th 2018

My cards will go into the post on Monday as I don't like them hanging around over the weekend in our local sorting office.
My Home Town.jpg
I added a few details on the back. I'm not the best drawer but I do enjoy it, used a pencil sketch for the Town Hall, gel pens for the Mail Box and collage for the other two.
I have really enjoyed this swap, thank you for hosting.

I have had so much fun! I have a head cold at the moment so sourcing this etc has taken me out of my pain threshold. I have had a lovely day!!!!
thanks

Dithespy. I did send all 4 of cactus, Palm tree, Phoenix, cards one being a hostess card for you if you want one, But then I sent an apc host card as well.

So I made 2 apps, for hostess cards, and then one MMH apc. I hope that is clear that the apcs are all for you.

Last edited:
I'll add you to the list, Lois and PM you with my address. Welcome to the swap!

My cards went out in the mail this morning. I hope they arrive in time - December really snuck up on me this year!

The Plaza shows a large gazebo that used to be the center of our downtown plaza. It has been gone for about 20 years. I always remember all the planters would be full of red tulips. In the winter, they had these large Christmas decorations made of plastic pieces (like fringe) that would come loose in the wind. My brother and I would try to collect one of each color every year. We would never pull a piece off though! I was able to find a picture of one of the trees and the Santa Claus with the plaza and gazebo in the background.

The church is around the corner from my childhood home.

Your cards arrived today, asharnanae, along with cards from pouringdiva. They are all fabulous cards!

Back
Top Bottom