My Home Town - Open swap : Due December 17th 2018

Your cards should be on their way if they are to arrive on time. Only 5 days to go!

I've been waiting for one set of cards to arrive without success. I have mailed all returns today

I'm sorry for the lack of information recently. Something peculiar happens to time in December, I reckon! I will complete all reps tomorrow. I love what you all did for this swap. So many fabulous interpretations of the theme. :)

I have received my cards safely, thank you.
Grapes from Sarat, Lois' House from Lois and The Plaza from Haagmm. Thank you all so much for some super cards. Thank you Dithespy for hosting a great swap.

Mine arrived today.

I love the postage stamps that you used. I will be using them in some art soon.

Cards from Davis, CA Lois' house from Lois

pouringDiva, Mesquite TX,
Sarat, with the golden state bridge.
Thank you all

My cards arrived!
Thanks to Ayita for info about Luther Burbanks' contributions to the gardening world. I figured he lived near Santa Rosa when he named a favorite plum variety after the town!
Thanks to pouringdiva for showing me a house (art gallery? museum?) in Mesquite TX.
I don't know who sent the third card -- but I now know that "Brum" is short for Birmingham and they are keen on bulls!
Thanks also to our gracious host!

hey there peeps, I got my returns last week, and I totally thought I had posted my thankyous! I had put the cards in my binder and everything.... weird!

so thank you to dithespy for being a cool host :D

and thank you to: Haagmm, Castlequeen5 and Ayita, who I got lovely arts from :)

Back
Top Bottom