UNDERWATER FANTASY/ATCs/Open Media/Due: January 5th

Mail Call!!!

KathleenlovesFlorida Your ATCs have swam in. Nice job; thank you for sending an extra one!!

Hi there. Just wanted to be sure my cards got added to the correct swap.... I think I was added to retiform instead? retiform is beautiful, but my cards definitely don't do it justice!

Thanks!

Mail Call!!!

Ellen Your lovely ATCs have swam in=) They are so calming; thank you for sending an extra one!!

Mail Call!!!

An. M. Sudyka Great ATCs!! Thank you so much for sending an extra one to boot; much appreciated....

Hi TravellingTestTube!! Welcome to A4A! Hope you are enjoying it. Welcome to the swap, as well. Please let us know if you have any questions/comments. Everybody is pretty helpful around here=)

Wolf Moon lovely cards.

Here is mine. I am at my cousins but I will have to let you know when I mail. They are in my bags in the trunk of my car. Parking is at premium here so I won't move the car, but I also don't want people to see me digging around in the trunk because there has been cars and garages in the area broken into. Later this week I am heading to my sons house.

1_Undersea_Fantasy_swap_2018.jpeg

Hi KadazieSparkle! Welcome to A4A. Please let us know if you have any questions/comments. Lots of artists to help out on this site. So does that mean you want to sign up for the swap?

Thanks! Linda4atc!

OMG! I really love your seahorse :3

Thank you all. LOL , I'm guessing you mean the first card. only two of my cards do not have a seahorse of some kind.

The swirly water at the bottom of the two cards are cut from a piece run through an embossing folder. The green mermaid, seahorse on the orange mermaid, crab and plants on the crab card are all stamped images. The plant on the orange mermaid and one on the crab are colored died cuts. Everything else is hand drawn, almost all the coloring is done with watercolors. I tried to do just watercolors, but ended up using a finetip pen for some outlining, gel pens, copics to color the die cut plants and Stickles here and there on the different cards.

Back
Top Bottom