UNDERWATER FANTASY/ATCs/Open Media/Due: January 5th

Mail Call!!!

Allegrae Cool looking ATCs have arrived. Thank you for sending an extra one in, too. Nice mermaids!!

So today is the due date & we are still missing some artist's swaps. Has everyone sent in that meant to? These will be going out in the mail on Monday. Please don't forget to leave ITrader for the host (mwah - me) & you rock points for your fellow artists that you receive from. Also, leaving a note in the thread that you got your returns would really be appreciated.

Mail Call!!!

Sylv08 Your ATCs have shown up. You really lucked out as I have not started swapping them out yet. Will be doing that later today....

Okay, here is an update of this swap. I started swapping the ATCs out & kept running in to different issues with the ATCs & I got so frustrated I had to quit. I am going to try to re-swap them this weekend. I am hoping to have them out on, possibly, Tuesday but can't guarantee that for the moment but will definitely keep you guys updated. Sorry for the delay; this was just a complicated swap for some odd reasons.

Okay, after much frustrations & almost hair pulling I got about half of these swapped out. Will do the rest later today. Thanks for your patience, guys!

Received my awesome cards today! Many thanks to Linda4atc, Suzi, and Hushed Kitty, and to our wonderful hostess, ferretgirl!

I received my cards today, I will leave itrader and you rocks tomorrow, as I am heading to bed now! Fun swap! thanks for hosting, ferretgirl.

Lovely cards came in today from Linda4atc, JoyceG and Wolf_Moon. Thanks Collette for being a great host in this swap.:D

Back
Top Bottom