Build a Holiday House with ATCs - Due January 17, 2019

well... today is officially 1 month till due date and there is still just the 4 of us playing. Unless we get some more sign- ups you'll be receiving more that one card from some players. Is that fine with everyone?

This swap sounds amazing! I'm lurking for now, have a couple other ATCs to be done first, but if I do join.. could the door card actually open up? I would love to make something like that!

Kae.Ryan you sure could have the door open! It would be exciting to look out from inside or
in from outside. Whats your idea? You’re welcome to lurk, and I hope you decide to join in. :)

Yes! I'm not 100% sure yet but I'm thinking a fun somewhat rounded door that opens to something Christmassy.. And a smaller door in the door for a Christmas mouse.. again not sure on how to go about it yet.. maybe it will have to be next to the door..also thinking of having some elf on the shelf things in at least one of the rooms!

I'm almost finished my coins for another swap and I think I may be able to get started on this one tomorrow!

Kae.Ryan I love it!!! You have so much personality in every room! Fantastic job!!!
I love the fireplace app on the computer screen and the impish Elf-on-the-Shelf! You’re very creative!

My FAVORITE has to be the rambunctious kittens behind the opening front door!! :wubclub:

Last edited:
Welcome to the lurkers couch ellieartx! Enjoy your lurk, and I hope you decide to play. :)

Mail call: Kae.Ryan your awesome house is safely here! It’s even cuter and more full of life up close!

Valentina22, your house arrived as well! Love the attic rooms! Busy mail day! I’m PMing you now.

Here is my house, I am sorry for the delay in sending, but as I have explained to Marie, I had a cough and cold and lost several days :( It is flying as I write!
I loved making my house, I have done hd/hp with Inktense and Sakura pens.

Back
Top Bottom