Build a Holiday House with ATCs - Due January 17, 2019

Combined the house I made with some parts from the last Build-a-House Swap and enjoyed it all season. Guess it’s almost time to dismantle it and remodel. ;)
The case I got from ACMOORE... it’s for baseball cards, and ATC’s fit perfectly!

View attachment 202588

Very cool, Marie! Love your holiday house!
Well I rather planned on doing this swap, but I just could not get into it. Plus I was at my folks in Texas for most of December and I just limited myself to several swaps. Sorry I could not join in!

Hi Bonnie, I hope you enjoyed hanging out with us. :) I’ll do another house Swap in a few months, maybe you’ll be able to join in then. Guess I’d better get mine out of the frame and ready to swap out since tomorrow is the final day!

Phew! All cards have been swapped and mailed. Photos have been submitted for our gallery wall. Be watching!

Yay! I received my cards today! I was home sick and didnt go by my mailbox, I'm so glad I just thought to go check if I had mail! Beautiful cards! Thanks for hosting!! Are you still thinking of hosting an exterior view swap? I'm absolutely in if you do!

Kae.Ryan I definitely am. I’m thinking it would be fun to host a spring house swap. Trees blooming, flower beds going in, window washing etc. I’ll likely post it in a few weeks, after I catch up in my other swaps. I loved EVERY card you made for this swap. Thanks again for playing!!!

Back
Top Bottom