NIGHT OF THE RAVEN/ATCs/OPEN MEDIUM/Due Date: February 1st

Like I said, nanvan, very frustrating, i am sure. The powers that be say that not enough people use the postal system yet when you try to use it look what happens. Strikes & other miscellaneous things. Gotta have a reliable system if you want people to use it.....

Hi Jenspirko! Welcome to the A4A community! Hope you are enjoying yourself here. Welcome to the swap, too. Will get you signed up....

Hello Shan511!! Welcome to A4A! Welcome to the swap, too. Let us know if you need any help with anything or have questions. It is a pretty friendly group around here. I mean they are pretty & friendly:jiggy:

Yay! We have our first set of ravens in!!

Mail Call!!!

Queen Bee Very cool looking ATCs arrived in. Thank you for letting me have an extra one=)

View attachment 201924View attachment 201926View attachment 201927View attachment 201925

Putting my cards in the mail tomorrow (today is a holiday). I'm hoping that two weeks will be enough, even given the holidays, but if they don't arrive in time, Collette, please just return three of them (keep one for yourself anyway!) using my postage... I had hoped to get them mailed sooner, but I should have known better, with Christmas and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom