SNOW DAY ATC SWAP Due January 18, 2019

Bumping us up! Warm rainy weather here in the Southeast this weekend. If it was a little colder, it would be a lot of snow!

There was this really cute magazine ad, it had snowy mittens, a bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich, I wanted to rip the page out, but it was not my mag. It was one at the community center and I didn't feel right about taking the whole magazine either.

There was this really cute magazine ad, it had snowy mittens, a bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich, I wanted to rip the page out, but it was not my mag. It was one at the community center and I didn't feel right about taking the whole magazine either.

Don’t you just hate that? Sounds like a really cute ad too! My Mom always talks about the grilled cheese/tomato soup after shoveling snow! And I always mention that I really dislike tomato soup! I am such a killjoy:geek:

When I find an article like that I ask to borrow the mag, photocopy the article and then return the magazine to its owners. Win, win situation.
Just a thought.

I am pretty sure the magazines were for the taking, but I didn't really want anything else in it. So I just put it back down on the table and said, I can make a card with tomato soup and grilled cheese myself. I can do this.

Finished my cards and thought I'd post some eye candy! Here's my take on Snow Days.

Snow Day- Comfy.jpgSnow Day- Simplicity.jpgSnow Day- Let it Snow.jpgSnow Day- Let it Go.jpg

kathleenlovesflorida, your cards arrived today! They are great! Thanks for the hostie :)

I had all my sourced materials ready for this swap and then on the 27th Dec a gas leak at our meter was discovered. New pipework is now needed so access to all the gas appliances is required so that present pipework can be checked and/or replaced..... needless to say .... there will be no crafting until further notice.
Desk.jpg
The Gas Engineer is coming in tomorrow to sort the pipework and then I have to put my craft room back to a useable state, which WILL entail sorting out all this lot as my desk is under there .... somewhere!! lol
I am still lurking .....

I hope that everything goes well, Christine! It could be lots of fun sorting through all of the crafting supplies! I know I really love to root through all of my stuff!

Just about 2 weeks left for this swap! Time sure does fly by! Not much snow here so far!

Back
Top Bottom