Post-holiday blah buster collage with my stuff! Due Jan. 10,2019

Vegan4animals

ATC Guru
Media
Due date January 10,2019
Number of cards 3:3
Number of participants: 20 max.

Collage with uplifting sentiment

For this swap I am assembling 20 envelopes with random cool things to use for collage. All envelopes will be slightly different. I have a lot of mostly vintage material which I love and would like to share to see what other players can do with it! Plus, if I get rid of some of my stuff I can justify getting more!

Rules for this swap: You can use as much of my materials as you like but no less than three items per card. Each card should have an uplifting sentiment on it so that everyone gets positive thoughts sent their way during a dreary time of the year!

Please be committed to finishing this swap if you decide to join!!! Dropping out is not an option! And it is important to communicate! Let me know when you receive your package and it would be greatly appreciated if you include a photo of your goodies in the thread.

Please send your finished cards to me by January 10, 2019, including a SASE with a forever stamp, as well as $1.00 to reimburse me for my postage costs. And obviously I would love a hostie card from you but it's not a requirement for participating!
International players are welcome to join!!

I hope lots of you, or at least 20 of you, are interested in joining! Pm me with your address and I'll get your goodies sent to you!

1. Pouringdiva - rec'd
2. Ferretgirl - rec'd
3. Ali - rec'd
4. Dithespy - rec'd
5. Prex79 - rec'd
6. AmySi - rec'd
7. Suzi
8. CastleQueen5 - rec'd
9. Katelnorth - rec'd
10. Bluesky - rec'd
12. CreativeSquirrel - rec'd
13. Barkesm - rec'd
14. HushedKitty - rec'd
15. Sorxia - rec'd
16. Carol - rec'd
17. Cheyenneshea - rec'd
19. Haagmm - rec'd
20. SuziG1013 - rec'd

Last edited:
Great idea to help alleviate the post-holiday blues... please sign me up! Just sent you my address earlier this morning :~)

Awesome to have you in the post-holiday blah busters group, pouringdiva, ferretgirl and ali! I'm excited to see what you come up with! Your packages will be going in Monday's mail. Let me know what you think of my treasures...

Wow I'm so excited to have six blah busters already! Welcome to dithespy, prex79 and AmySi! Your packages will be mailed on Monday! Hope you have some fun with these!

Absolutely katelnorth! I just realized I neglected to add that bit about international players. I'm still a newbie host, sorry! I'm totally thrilled to have you!

Will you please add me to this swap? I usually do HD/HP cards, but I'm interested in the challenge of making something beautiful with collage!

Back
Top Bottom