Chinese New Year - Year of the PIG, Due January 25, 2019

Vicki Z, I'm sorry, but I just can't seem to work up cards for this swap. I just have not been happy with any of them. Please withdraw me this time.

Artists, you all have some fabulous cards!

AWESOME cards received from Shan511.
LOVE the assortment and Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

Last edited:
Last edited:
My cards arrived today! What a wonderful selection! Thanks Vicki Z for hosting! I am off to leave rep points now.

Thanks for the good news!
It is good to see that cards are arriving.
With all the terrible cold weather, and post office closing, I was concerned there would be delays.

My wonderful returns arrived on Wednesday from: An.M.Sudyka, Bishopsmate, VickiZ, Shan511, cocoanap and Wolf_moon.

thanks must go to our Hostess with the mostest - VickiZ. I NEVER send in 6 cards for a swap so this must have been a great swap.

off to leave points for all

I am delighted your Muse was with you, and I am thrilled you sent in 6 (actually 7) cards.
I loved them all. and my biggest job was deciding what to keep since I wanted to keep them all. :twitcy:

This was a great swap!!!!!
Mostly because of the awesome artists.....and their creative cards

See you again next year.

I do apologise for this late post.
I have received my returns safely and my thank you's to VickiZ, ShanS11 and Pouring Diva.
I also want to send a special thanks to Vicki for asking if I had received these cards - I found them in a box reserved for all craft work swaps received during the upheaval with the Gas Leak found on my property.
Thank you

I am glad your cards arrived.
Sometimes International mail takes "forever", and always takes longer than "local" mail, so I try to allow plenty of time for receipt of returns.

Thanks for letting me know they arrived, and thanks for the itrade.

Back
Top Bottom