Snowman-Swap, open media, due February 1, 2019

Evalila

Things can only get better.....
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: February 1, 2019
Sign-up/Withdraw date: none, just make sure your cards are here by the due date or let me know if you have to drop out
Medium: any
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of players: we´ll see...

View attachment 201298 View attachment 201299 View attachment 201300

This swap is for all kinds of snowmen, snowwomen and -kids are allowed, too. ;)

* Make three different cards, original art only, no copies or prints

* all cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" with straight edges, otherwise they´ll be returned to you

* Cards that don´t meet the swap criteria will be returned at your own expense.

* Each card should be sent in it´s own plastic sleeve

* Please include at least username and real name on the back of your cards. We can´t leave RepPoints if we don´t know who you are - and make sure to post to the thread also, this makes it even easier for us

* Please don´t tape the daylight out of your cards or the envelope. A little goes a long way. And the more tape is used on your envelope, the higher the risk that I damage your cards if I have to cut it open

* Do NOT send envelopes, I´ll provide them. Instead, please send a LARGE address label with your name and address CLEARLY typed or written on

* Postage for mailing 3 cards is $ 1, I prefer Paypal, please PM me for my info. If you don´t have Paypal I´ll take unused US-postage-stamps (Global forever stamps preferred) or a well concealed US $ (NO COINS!!). Please PM me if you don´t have access to US-stamps or Paypal, we can work something out

* Do NOT send a SASE, unless you´re in Germany. I can´t use them and I won´t send them back because of the mailing costs.

* Please allow enough time for your cards to get to me. I plan to swap on time. Remember, I am in Germany. I usually recommend a mailing time of 2 weeks for overseas players and 1 week for European players.

* Please send me a PM when you need my address. If you already have my address from a previous swap or trade - it hasn´t changed.

So who wants to build some snowmen?

ME
Mushu - received
Donnacr - received
AngelJoy - received
CastleQueen5 - withdrawn
Shan511 - withdrawn
Sylv08 - received
Vegan4animals - received
Suzi - received
aginghippychic - received
pattisscrappin - withdrawn
Linda4atc - received
jjhere - received
AnitaMac - received
An. M. Sudyka - received
Ancient Planter - received
kay - received
kathleenlovesflorida - received
BlancoLobo - received
Silky1150 - received
Yeteby - withdrawn
daisies - received

Last edited:
This is the only way that I get to play with snowmen (today is 32C or 90F and Wednesday is going to be 34C or 93F with at least 60% humidity).
please sign me up

Back
Top Bottom