Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - Queens - Due Jan 31

Kynara

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date - January 31, 2019
Signup date - January 15, 2019
Number of Cards - 4 for 4 (One group) or 8:8 (Both groups)
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media - open, must be attached to a 2½ x 3½ playing card and the top left number/suit must be showing
(no bulky embellishments please!)

This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four Queens (Qs of ♥, ♦, ♣, ♠) Postage Stamp theme and/or Bird theme and get a full set of Queens in return. I will run through the full deck - Jacks will be posted next month etc...

Postage Stamps - Theme is open as long as there is at least one real postage stamp somewhere on the card.

Birds - Theme is birds, at least one bird must be present somewhere predominantly on the card.

You may join one or both groups, sending a full set of appropriately-themed Qs for each group you join.

Please note:
- Real playing cards must be used.
- APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". Note this is POKER size, not bridge size! (Wrongly sized cards will be returned).
- Cards must have one of each suit (incorrect cards will be returned. It makes swapping very difficult.)
- The top left suit and number must be visible/uncovered.
- Flat embellishments only please.
- Please include username and origin (state and/or country) on a small piece of paper attached the back of all APCs.
- Originals only - no copies or prints. (Cards can be duplicates as long as they're still individually created and we have more than 5 people in your group)
- Please only send work you are proud of.
- Late cards will be returned unswapped.
- No communication and no cards may result in a neutral iTrader.

ready to mail??
I'm still in Dix, IL if you have my address from a previous swap. :wubclub: but please let me know you've mailed (either via pm or thread post)

- Please include username and swap name on the outside of your envelope.

US players: send me a mailing label (not a tiny return addy label) or a piece of paper with your addy clearly written on it (that I can tape to the envelope) and a forever stamp (50¢ stamp) if you're doing both groups you need to send another forever stamp (8 cards adds an extra ounce and a non-machinable surcharge) NO SASEs PLEASE!

International players: send me a mailing label and $1 USD for one group (or $2 for both groups) or one (or two if two groups) international forever stamp. If you do not have that. Please send me however much it took for you to mail in your own country's postage or currency (no coins please, it will bulk up the envelope).

**If you want to send future sets that is fine as long as you provide separate postage/address labels for each number.

please feel free to post pictures of your cards when you are finished for inspiration for the rest of us!

which group would you like? or both?

Postage Stamp APCs - Qs (full set, one each ♥, ♦, ♣, ♠)
  1. Allegrae
  2. AngelJoy
  3. BlancoLobo
  4. catladybj
  5. dithespy
  6. Donnacr
  7. Haagmm - returns received
  8. huddlestonmollie
  9. Monica
  10. pouringdiva
  11. Suzi
  12. ..
  13. .

Birds APCs - Qs (full set, one each ♥, ♦, ♣, ♠)

I don't normally send out swap invites.
However, if you would like to be notified via PM when each new number opens up please let me know via PM (I may miss it in the thread lol).

Notification PM list:
Angeljoy
catladybj
Donnacr
huddlestonmollie
Monica
pouringdiva

(if I've missed anyone please let me know)

Last edited:
wow lovely cards already!

got everyone added and updated!

please remember to consider posting a second time for anyone in both groups. since we can't leave rep points twice on the same post if someone gets one of each group from you in the same swap they'll only be able to leave you one rep point. ;)

Wowzers, the early bird gets the worm! :D Look at all the lovely cards already done!

Alas, my post is just plain....please sign me up for birds ;)

Back
Top Bottom