Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - Queens - Due Jan 31

Here are my queens. I'm going to try and get the jacks done too so I can send them together.

Attachments

• Bird Queens 2.jpg
    Bird Queens 2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Bird Queens 1.jpg
    Bird Queens 1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 11
mail call and an important update...

update: my computer died last nite... (new leak in ceiling right above it... not good) so all my lovely spreadsheets aren't accessible at the moment. Will keep things updated as much as possible with having to borrow a computer. ;) lol

mail call!
Monica
barbwat

Well bugger. I can’t get out. I will have to skip this round, i hope that doesn’t get me a negative rep. :(

first of all... unless it's a PAT or similar no-withdraw swap, hosts can NOT give you a negative iTrader just for withdrawing!! ;) (if someone tries, you let me know lol)

the worst thing that could be done is a neutral iTrader if you withdraw after their due date (or withdraw date) and only if they state it in their rules. none of these apply to you :cute: :wubclub:

and second of all... I'm so sorry you're having to withdraw. :(

Freaking weather has been so weird this year! I half expect to walk outside tomorrow and see a freaking tsunami! (in the middle of landlocked southern illinois LOL)

trini70 your cards arrived friday!! :cute:

these are all swapped, just gotta pack em up amd they'll be on their way tomorrow!

Got my cards back. Thanks for hosting Kynara. I got birds from Monica, Suzi, pouringdiva & plumhill2001. All great cards!

I got my cards over the weekend, wonderful postage stamp cards from pouringdiva, monica, suzi and allegrae. I'm off to leave rep points and iTrader for our host. Thanks!

well even if you're not posting that the cards have arrived, I hope the proper 'you rocks' are being given out for the cards received...

archiving the swap now.

Back
Top Bottom