Trash to Treasure X (TX) - Due February 9, 2019

You are so right....about the A game! I love that cologne girl.

Yes that one is beautiful I also like the bird with the mesh and flowers.

I do have to ask what is The Rock doing with the APE?

Hmmm is that even THE ROCK? Maybe that is the monkey from Planet of the apes. I looked twice but can't tell.

Last edited:
those look cool, even though they are out of focus
the images and combinations are neat
good use of trash!

I finally got my envie of trash - I must say, this might be the classiest trash I ever received! So many wonderful items to work with - thank you JavaZarf!

Also, I love all the cards that have been posted - I usually comment more, but I have been feeling under the weather for the past week, so my posts are short. But want everyone to know that I am VERY impressed with your art!

wow
classy trash
is that an oxymoron?

was hoping the variety would give lots of options for everyone

I used that gold mesh and the fabric to make texture with gesso on different kinds of paper
not sure what to do with them yet - except turned some into coins with text
the fabric was cool because it made tiny bubbles that popped when I lifted it up

Evalia... your cards are great!!! Especially that last one, its incredibly charming. I’m still grinning at it. :-)
I’m not even STARTED.... but I am pondering... hmm...

I was thinking about the question of where I start with T2T and similar swaps - I'm not sure there's a single answer. I guess I look for an item or items that speak to me and go from there. Sometimes they are all just shutting up, so it's not as easy as that.

With this envelope, I have hardly even peeked into it yet - just too busy at the moment - but looking forward to having some time with it over the Christmas holiday.

just a reminder for everyone

please mark your envelope with your AFA user name and TX
I am getting cards from various sources, and knowing this information is helpful

Back
Top Bottom