GARGOYLE GURUS, Due February 15, 2019

I think I never gargoyles much thought at all. I don't see them. Like I see coffee, cats and Sunflowers. I also don't see zebras, but that is another story about why I love them.

So I guess I never thought about gargoyles as a thing to like. I skipped the animated series, so didn't become a fan then. I did see the Disney's Hercules and love the gargoyles in that movie.

I never saw an angel either, so hmmmmm.... I like angels. I wonder if there any gargoyles on building in Phoenix. GOOGLE KNOWS, and I bet my husband knows.

I have a concrete gargoyle, who I named Cornelias, and he lives in my garden. I am kind of a gargoyle fan, but I need to lurk, to make sure that I have enough time.

I think I never gargoyles much thought at all. I don't see them. Like I see coffee, cats and Sunflowers. I also don't see zebras, but that is another story about why I love them.

So I guess I never thought about gargoyles as a thing to like. I skipped the animated series, so didn't become a fan then. I did see the Disney's Hercules and love the gargoyles in that movie.

I never saw an angel either, so hmmmmm.... I like angels. I wonder if there any gargoyles on building in Phoenix. GOOGLE KNOWS, and I bet my husband knows.

Thanks for our thoughts on Gargoyles.
Very interesting.
Now I am curious about your love of zebras........

My Zebra story.
Once upon a time in land far far away. I went to the OLD Navy store, and I bought for $6, a one piece Zebra swimsuit. I looked GOOOD!!!!

The first day I went to put it on (in the year of our lord 2012), I looked in the mirror
in my bathroom and I looked like a pregnant zebra. Why I looked so hot in the Old Navy Store is still suspect. I am launching a mirror scandal next week. But I looked like a pregnant zebra ready to give birth. So the Zebra swimsuit, inspired me to get healthier. I still have the suit, to remind me.

Having said all that I am skipping Zumba today. I just don't want to get up and go out in the cold yet.

What? No gargoyles in Phoenix? I'm pretty sure that even Sacramento has at least one gargoyle, and Sacramento seems so far behind most cities. Yep, we have a bunch in the state capitol building. It appears we have a "Harvest Gargoyle" on the City Hall building.

Oh, when I Googled gargoyles in Phoenix, Arizona, I did discover a controversial full-frontal male gargoyle that caused quite the controversy back in 2013. Oh dear.

Well, perhaps it's time for a gargoyle or two to emerge in Phoenix via your ATCs!

I read the article.
It was short and sweet, and disturbingly amusing.

But while funny, I can also understand the townsfolk
A 9 foot gargoyle, with a 13 foot wingspan, with proportionately sized, anatomically correct, full frontal nudity, must be quite the lawn decoration..........

Last edited:
The guy in the article said no one in Phoenix complained about his statue and I heard the the genitalia was extremely large.
The article didn't show the area in question either, which was disappointing to me. I am not sure where that town is that he moved to. It is so small I never heard of it.

RECENTLY I read that in art in ancient days the smaller the penis, the smarter the man. so non humans were given larger items and the smart folks small ones. IN art anyway.

Ok so the thought is you had a bigger brain if your second brain was small. And in a way YES. Men who are led around by the second brain sure do make better decisions.

Vicki Z do you ever get to Phoenix, say in the winter? I live in what is called North Phoenix, but the city as really sprawled and there are many other areas MORE north. I have lived in this area of Phoenix, since 1993.

The guy in the article said no one in Phoenix complained about his statue and I heard the the genitalia was extremely large.
The article didn't show the area in question either, which was disappointing to me. I am not sure where that town is that he moved to. It is so small I never heard of it.

RECENTLY I read that in art in ancient days the smaller the penis, the smarter the man. so non humans were given larger items and the smart folks small ones. IN art anyway.

Ok so the thought is you had a bigger brain if your second brain was small. And in a way YES. Men who are led around by the second brain sure do make better decisions.

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!:twitcy:

Vicki Z do you ever get to Phoenix, say in the winter? I live in what is called North Phoenix, but the city as really sprawled and there are many other areas MORE north. I have lived in this area of Phoenix, since 1993.

We used to go to Phoenix every January.
We got oranges, other citrus, and dates, and the oranges tasted FRESHER months after we brought them back from Arizona than the "fresh" ones we bought locally.
But life caught us up, and once we bought a house, and had house maintenance, we seemed to have less time to travel.

Last edited:
I found my Gargoyle cards from Paris.
Now all I have to do is scan them and reduce their size so they can fit on a ATC.

Then I should be able to start on some cards. So please sign me up :)

I found my Gargoyle cards from Paris.
Now all I have to do is scan them and reduce their size so they can fit on a ATC.

Then I should be able to start on some cards. So please sign me up :)

AWESOME
I signed you up, and I am looking forward to your cards.

I got my cards completed. I used backgrounds that I made for the New year new technique swap. My new to me product was nuvo powders, which turns out are just pigment paints. I do think the Nuvo brand has more colors than I have seen with other brands available to me.

So I made 5, I had a few extra images. I also made a coin for the foreign coin swap. It was a cat gargoyle. So I went gargoyle crazy. I will only send 4 and I picked one to make available for trade in my gallery.

1_gargoyle_No_fear.JPG

1_Gargoyle_good_one.JPG

1_gargoyle_dream_passion.JPG

1_gargoyle_early_morning_obnoxious.JPG

1_gargoyle_everthing_is_possible.JPG

Back
Top Bottom