GARGOYLE GURUS, Due February 15, 2019

AWESOME Gargoyles!!!!
LOVE the images
LOVE the quotes.

I also noticed your Nuvo backgrounds, and your earlier posted card samples made with that technique.
Thanks for sharing your cards and comments.
I have never tried Nuvo.

Looking forward to getting my hands on your groovy gargoyles.
Thanks for posting picts.

When I lived in Manchester in the UK, there was a Street Festival with lots of amazing street theatre. One performance was a man who had water cascading from his head and hands. The climax of the show was when he climbed to the top of the Town Hall, which is Victorian and very gothic, and water started to cascade down through all the gargoyles. It seemed like the whole building was made of water. There was fabulous music and lights. I'll try to find a link...

When I lived in Manchester in the UK, there was a Street Festival with lots of amazing street theatre. One performance was a man who had water cascading from his head and hands. The climax of the show was when he climbed to the top of the Town Hall, which is Victorian and very gothic, and water started to cascade down through all the gargoyles. It seemed like the whole building was made of water. There was fabulous music and lights. I'll try to find a link...

That sounds amazing to watch.

I hope you can find the link.
That certainly does sound amazing.

Cleaning my house, going to see one adult child who lives in sober living, LGBT group home, Going to Kohl's cause one adult child has a gift certificate, if she gets her butt moving.

Oh and playing around on the computer< HERE< and drinking coffee.

Oh at church services and picking up on adult child at the airport at 8 pm

Gargoyles

Castle in the clouds- shimmer paint, decorative paper, printed gargoyle from Paris post cards, gold wallpaper

limitations- shimmer paint,stencils,printed gargoyle, sticky text, white gel pen

I got two done while doing some domestics before family comes. I didn't want to stop..

Happy Holidays All!

GORGEOUS cards, Spottedcrow.
LOVE your Paris Gargoyles.
Can't wait to see them in person, shimmer paint rarely shows up on scans, but I can imagine what it looks like, and it is spectacular!
LOVE the gold wallpaper.
Also anxious to see it in real life.

Happy Holidays to you, too.

Cleaning my house, going to see one adult child who lives in sober living, LGBT group home, Going to Kohl's cause one adult child has a gift certificate, if she gets her butt moving.

Oh and playing around on the computer< HERE< and drinking coffee.

Oh at church services and picking up on adult child at the airport at 8 pm

Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy on this day before Christmas.
Hope you find some good sales at Kohls....the paper makes it look like "everything" is marked down.
Happy Holidays.

I've got 2 done and several gargoyle pictures cut out, so go ahead and count me in on this one!

As for what I'm doing today - participating in the Christmas Bird Count by counting the various birds coming to my backyard feeders and reporting the numbers on eBird. So far, the unusual ones that have shown up for the first time since we moved here are a downy woodpecker, a herd of bushtits, and a yellow-rumped warbler, along with the usual chickadees, goldfinches, golden-crowned sparrows, mourning doves, Anna's hummingbirds, and dark-eyed juncos. Not as many as used to show up in our backyard up in Washington, but plenty nevertheless!

I made it out to see my son, and I am back. I don't think we are going to Kohl's since that daughter is still slogging around the house, I knocked her out with cold meds last night she claims. I bet she slept well, since her ding dang coughing keeps us all up at night.

Still have to go to church and pick up son at airport. I am logging in mail and drinking more coffee. LOVE MY COFFE!!!

Castle in the clouds- shimmer paint, decorative paper, printed gargoyle from Paris post cards, gold wallpaper

limitations- shimmer paint,stencils,printed gargoyle, sticky text, white gel pen

I got two done while doing some domestics before family comes. I didn't want to stop..

Happy Holidays All!

I want both of these. I love the words you picked to go with your super awesome backgrounds.

I've got 2 done and several gargoyle pictures cut out, so go ahead and count me in on this one!

As for what I'm doing today - participating in the Christmas Bird Count by counting the various birds coming to my backyard feeders and reporting the numbers on eBird. So far, the unusual ones that have shown up for the first time since we moved here are a downy woodpecker, a herd of bushtits, and a yellow-rumped warbler, along with the usual chickadees, goldfinches, golden-crowned sparrows, mourning doves, Anna's hummingbirds, and dark-eyed juncos. Not as many as used to show up in our backyard up in Washington, but plenty nevertheless!

Hubby started the bird count, but got side-traded with looking for a lost "something" in the garage, and he wasn't seeing anything but chickadees and nuthatches, so I took over.
I saw downy woodpeckers, hairy woodpeckers, a HUGE pileated woodpecker, chickadees, goldfinches, nuthatches, FIVE MALE cardinals (the ladies must have been finishing their Christmas shopping), dark-eyed juncos, crows, robins, a "different" chickadee that I need to look up, bald eagles.

I yelled at hubby to come see, but everyone left.
I don't blame the birds for flying off, Hubby looked like the boogeyman (from digging around the garage -- He even had spider webs in his hair) - but he found the lost thingy he was looking for.....

Gurus

Here are two more Gargoyles :)

Beauty-shimmer paint on black background, printed image, sticky text, embossing foil, nail charm eye
Sunshine-shimmer paint, gesso, ink, printed image, sticky text, glitter gel pen

Two more AWESOME Gargoyles.
I cannot wait to see them in real life.
Love your shimmer paint technique....always FAB.
Thanks for posting

Hi Vicki

I would like to join this swap and I have my cards done already so can I get your address too?
Thanks
Blancolobo

Back
Top Bottom