GARGOYLE GURUS, Due February 15, 2019

#3 is fascinating.
I can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks for letting me know the cards are mailing.
I will watch for your cards.

Hello, my cards have been ready since Mon, but I had trouble getting them in the envie & all. Cuz I have CRS disease! Had a funeral to attend Tues, & there are just Barely any blue mailboxes around to mail in. So when I missed the mail at home I was still out of luck!
I hope it's okay that I'm going to take my chances and put my gurus on the way to the very Frozen North today, Thursday. Hopefully from Georgia they'll have a chance. So can I sign up? If they don't make it on time, please pick out a card for you, Vicky. I will try to get my cards up in my gallery, if this phone, website&I can get it all together!
I really hate to say this, I really really do but...it was close to 70 degrees here the last couple of days - how ridiculous is that!?!

And, OMG, I Really LOVE Jen's FAN card!!!
I 'm sending to the Box#, Vicky. I've wondered, is your town small enough that they are amazed by the amount of mail you get in that box? Do you have the largest size box available? Now, if you lived in the small town where Harry and Mrs Murphy live, they would know all about that mail!
Before my favorite postal clerk fella retired I used to always leave my envelopes unsealed so that he could see the atc's, cuz he was so interested in my work. It was very flattering and lovely! I even took one of my albums in one day to show some art that I received from y'all! He was very impressed.
I need to attempt sleep now!

FAB cards received from JenUrebel and CatLadybj.
Thanks to each of your for including a hostie card.

Returns are in the mail.
Hopefully I have mailed them out before our Winter Weather Watch Storm System hits (later today) and slows mail down (again)......:unsure:

You should have your returns early next week, if not late this week.
Thanks to everyone for participating.

This has been absolutely such a FUN Swap.

Back
Top Bottom