Hot air balloons Due date: Feb 11

FlyingPhoenix - you are very welcome to the lurkers' couch but remember that I am in Australia with the world's slowest mailing system :mad: and am suggesting that people get their cards in the mail by Jan 21.
Almost 2 weeks away - plenty of time!

Blueangel and AnitaMac - ​I will tell you when they arrive

I must apologise to VickiZ and CreativeSquirrel. Your gorgeous cards arrived during the Post-Christmas ATART and were buried on my desk - I have just now found them.
AnitaMac - your cards arrived today. I hadn't realised that you were a fellow Australian :wacko:

Mouseit - welcome to another Australian. We are spread all over though, with you in Tassie, me in Qld and AnitaMac in SA.
FlyingPhoenix​ - welcome, and I have PM'd you my address. Wonderful to see you back and creating beautiful cards. I will tell you when they arrive.

DON'T FORGET - all those who are NOT Australian, I recommend that you get your cards in the mail by next Monday 21 to avoid being late.

pouringdiva - thanks for telling me, I will tell you when they arrive

CherylS - your gorgeous balloons arrived on Tuesday just as my husband and I were going down to Melbourne to help my daughter who is suffering post-natal depression. Back now and about to give you iTrader

ksj1717 - nearly missed you hiding there with the lurkers :) really hope that you can manage some cards this weekend and join us (I will PM my address just in case)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom