Hot air balloons Due date: Feb 11

suntrade - welcome! I will PM you as soon as I finish this post - love your balloons, especially the last one peeping round the corner
ksj1717
- I love your balloons! Is the red and pink one a sew-on patch? I have used them on my cards before - they add good texture.
JenUrebel - welcome! I have PM'd you my address. Don't forget to comment in the thread so that you can get rep points for your cards.

Wow! 28 days and my cards are still not there, it's taking longer and longer every time I play in your swaps Donna!

I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to withdraw. I have been struggling with a bad dose of the flu for the past three weeks and I haven't done any cards for ages. Even if I manage to complete my cards they are unlikely to get to you in time. :(

Sorry Donnacr, we are fighting bush fires here, and have had to evacuate the town. We are back now.
You should get my cards real soon, I mailed them last week, but could not get online to upload the cards.
Then when I did try to upload them, 1st it said I didn't have any space left... then I forgot to pay my subscription to AFA as the year was up, LOL so only getting to this now!

1_Soar.jpg
1_shine.jpg

1_dream.jpg
1_dare_to_dream.jpg

Great cards, Mouseit! I like the one that says 'Soar' the best. I hope you guys are all safe and well. Thinking of you this record-breaking summer!

No new mail for this swap has arrived :(

dithespy - very sorry to lose you but more important to look after yourself
mouseit​ - I have been keeping track of your bush fires. Very glad that you and yours are safe. Love your cards - my favourite is 'Dream', does the basket actually swing?
All cards for this swap should be in the mail and on their way to me - I will tell you as soon as they arrive.

Great cards mouseit!

Donnacr I think we are going to have to consider my cards as lost in the mail. It's never taken this long for them to get to you before.

I had my fingers crossed as we had not had mail for about a week that ALL my mail was held up somewhere. Yesterday and today we received 20 envelopes, postmarked from the start to the end of January :huh:

Unfortunately BlancoLobo your envelope was not in there. I won't withdraw you, just in case, but I think they have taken the VERY scenic route. . .

Cards were received from: pouringdiva, jheuser, Flying Phoenix and Mouseit.

Mine are not in the bunch? It was a business size envelope with pastels dots.

BlancoLobo, one time I had an envelope arriving to Donna 3 months later after te swap had ended. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom