Word of the year - Due February 21, 2019

FAITH is an excellent choice. :-) As is believe, Jesus, prayer.... it’s YOUR word.... and faith is a really good one. :-)

Go you PaintedChairs! I saw one in your gallery and I love it! I’ll be watching for them. :)

Oh EXCELLENT words/goals schaefme! I am also choosing ‘embrace’ as one of my words! Could be a case of ‘great minds think alike?!

Two down, one to go! Just finished GROW and EMBARK and I do want to keep them so that's a good sign!

Does anyone else have issues with posting photos of their cards onto threads? I find that unless I scan the card I am unable to upload or attach pictures I take. Newb here!

Sure thing ornamentations, and Welcome! I’ll add you right away. :)

Kristin, I have a rather circular technique but it works like a dream…and all on my phone too. I take a picture of my card and then I email it to myself. When my email server asks ‘what size do you want —small medium or large?’...I choose medium. Then I fetch the email, download the resized image, and save it to my camera roll and upload THAT picture. It only takes a few moments and it works like a charm. I can insert up to five in one email. :) Might work for you too.

Sure thing!
My words are now chosen. I’ve selected 4 and they’re already guiding me! Just pondering has started momentum!
My words will be : Do, Embrace, Less and Journal.

Now to create! .... which is also an excellent word. ;)

All right HushedKitty! So glad you’re playing! I’ll add you to the list now, and have already pm’d you my address. :)

Mail call! PaintedChairs, your beautiful cards are safely in my hands. Thanks so much for the thoughtful gift! And for a hostie as well! What a lovely gesture. :)

... What word am I looking for? Any ideas or suggestions of what this elusive word might be??

Some possibilities? ...

instigate
enhance
emerge
flourish
burgeon
explore -- my personal favorite!
investigate
invest

ah-hah! INVEST sounds good. It has so many nuances.

Now if we could just combine 'invest' and 'explore' ... hmmm... 'inplore'? 'exvest'? 'exin'? ... ahhh... EXIST!

(Thanks for getting my mind to ramble a bit. That was fun.)

Back
Top Bottom