Word of the year - Due February 21, 2019

Carol, your cards arrived to me today! They’re lovely!! Thank you for including an extra for me too. :)

Thanks for letting me know Mollie! I’ll watch for them. I still only have 2 done myself, I admire your speed! What word(s) did you choose?

Vegan4Animals, your cards arrived today! I used to have one of those label makers! Talk about a trip down nostalgia lane! Great cards too! Thanks for making an extra for me :) I think I’ll choose ‘transform’ because I’m really working on that right now. I’ll need a few reminders sprinkled around. I think I’m making progress... in some areas anyway.

Oh those are great words! We could all use more sleep AND smiles, yes? And to listen more... what a gift that is! I just joined the book reading swap too! That’s uncanny! I’m looking forward to seeing them in real time. I wonder which will call my name? Thanks for making a card for me, and for posting your words here. It’s nice to sit with them a while... :)

Oh boy! Happy mail day ! AuntieDeb your cards have arrived! Great word and presentation! Thank you for making an extra one for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom