Word of the year - Due February 21, 2019

She was but she’s slipping backward a bit now, thanks for asking. We’re brainstorming hard and trying... this too will pass, yes. It’s hard for her, and hard to watch.

Today is the last day and no more cards have arrived. I’ll probably wait a few days to be sure, then have hubby mail the whole folder here? Is everyone okay with their cards going through the mail a second time?

Just wanted to give you all an update. I’m hoping to leave for home on Monday... barring a blizzard or medical emergency, and will mail by Thursday... which is actually the last day I can mail and still be ‘on time’. You all have been soooo great with my long silences. Thank you!

Guess whose cards arrived while I was in Indiana?!? Yay gypsy!!! Go figure... so happy they arrived!!

Returns are in the mail! The cards were all so well done that I just know you will all love your returns!!
Speaking of which, our GORGEOUS GALLERY is up!!! Click on the link to take a look!
Thank you Carole Cadek!!!

Got the most FANTASTIC cards in my mail this week... couldn’t be more grateful to Marie and the incredible artists who made my cards... leaving iTrader and yourocks now :~)

So glad to hear hear it! Thank YOU all for playing. This is always one of my favorite swaps to start the year off right. :)

Back
Top Bottom