Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Wanderlust (Open Media) ~ due Feb 27, 2019

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Josie Mcgillis, yes, yours arrived a long time ago. I was referring to Josiesuelupin - hers arrived more recently.

2. Thanks mcgillisj thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Adventurous Souls,

Wow oh wow, you have really outdone yourselves with truly beautiful artworks for this swap. I had the honor to swap cards this weekend and was floored at all the beauties I saw. For your viewing pleasure, I created a Wanderlust Swap gallery which is now open for viewing!

Also - cards are officially in the mail so it won't be much longer to see your returns. Thank you to everyone who participated. You did an amazing job with this theme. The cards were so creative, fun & smart, nice work all around!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for creating the swap gallery! It's wonderful to see all the card together and a great reminder of how many fantastic cards have been created for this swap.
    Last edited by nanvan; 03-06-2019 at 10:43 AM.
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

5. Likes ksj1717 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wowsers, the swap gallery looks totally awesome and Iīm so happy to be in this swap ! Canīt wait to see my returns, thanks for the heads up Bluevioletz!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great Idea, Bluevioletz! Thanks!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a great gallery f cards! Terrific swap idea! Cant wait to see which beauties I receive! Tahnks for hosting!
    Must be Gelli 'cause jam don't shake like that!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluevioletz View Post
    Dear Adventurous Souls,

Wow oh wow, you have really outdone yourselves with truly beautiful artworks for this swap. I had the honor to swap cards this weekend and was floored at all the beauties I saw. For your viewing pleasure, I created a Wanderlust Swap gallery which is now open for viewing!

Also - cards are officially in the mail so it won't be much longer to see your returns. Thank you to everyone who participated. You did an amazing job with this theme. The cards were so creative, fun & smart, nice work all around!!!
    Why does the gallery not have all of the cards in it? Is there a limit to how many will fit, and is there a place to see the rest? I didn't see one card in the lot, though, that I wouldn't love to receive...great swap!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my returns today - thank you ksj1717, Bluevioletz & ThouArtDelyrias. iTraders/reps have been left.

11. Likes Bluevioletz liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ksj! I only add 1 example per artist so that everyone can see all the wonderful artworks that went into the swap. I pick only one per artist so it's not as time consuming to put together. It takes a surprisingly long time to scan, organize, add to the photoshop file, adjust, change number and orientation of slots, etc. You will notice that most hosts don't create swap galleries at all because it's so much work. However, it's a pleasure for me as I love to see them laid out this way and I think people visiting the site are also encouraged to play.

Stephidee, yay! thank you for letting me know.

13. Likes nanvan, pancake machine liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the response Bluevioletz! I still think it's awesome! Thanks for doing it!

15. Likes Bluevioletz liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got my cards today, I was delighted. I wondered if I would have been thrilled with just anything, since I liked them all. I really pondered this, and nope. I got 3 that are ones I adore.

Thank you. I got "wild seniors" from ThouartDelyrias, and some vintage boys in front of a windmill. I really like windmill cards, and think I should remember that. The vintage boys look not so innocent. Kind of remind me of the girls from the Shining. MEET the locals really add to scene. But not to say I dont love the card, cause I do. Bunnymther made that one. I hope she sees I love it, but not closing my eyes, on those two boys

My 3rd, cards is Oh, its Nanvan, an African card, with a postage stamp and an elephant. Oh and a sunflower. So I am in wanderlust heaven. Thank you Blueviolets, a very successful swap.

I might have to give you all you rocks on a different post in this thread, but I might have said I loved them with you rocks before.

17. Thanks nanvan thanked this post
    Likes Bunnymther, Bluevioletz, TSMarie liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My returns arrived also, and I have already left rep points. Thanks so much to Nanvan, Monroy28, and JenUrebel for cards I had commented on, and to Bluevioletz for hosting!
    Now Hosting: Doorway to Fairyland, Altoid Tin Mail Art Swap ; Mother Goose Challenge ATC Swap

19. Thanks nanvan thanked this post
    Likes Bluevioletz, Monroy28 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Blue Violetz. I left rep points for Monroy28, prex79 and TSMarie. I hope more people take the time to leave rep points. It's nice to know where your cards end up.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Making ATCs is more important than making dinner" Laffqueen
    If I comment on your work it means I'd love to trade.

21. Likes Bluevioletz, TSMarie, Monroy28, nanvan liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received my returns today! Many thanks to Bluevioletz for being a fantastic host, and to HushedKitty, prex79, and Linda4atc for their fabulous creations!
    If I comment on your stuff it's a sure sign I'd love to trade!

23. Likes Bluevioletz liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my cards today too! Josieuelupin, Betsyg, and one from our very own hostess, Bluevioletz! Excellent cards all around. Thanks so much to our host!
    One can only dream of what never was
    and as for what "really is,"
    remember:
    it doesn't exist.
    My Available Cards

25. Likes Bluevioletz liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my cards today! i love them all. I received one of a wedding couple in Paris by Mc gillisj- i was married in Paris ..so it was extra special. I also received the a lovely h/d card by cici creates- thank you for taking your time in making such a beautiful card. And TS Marie, your card brought a smile to my face. Thank you all!

and a huge round of applause to our hostess for putting in so much work.

27. Likes nanvan, TSMarie, Bluevioletz, mcgillisj liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cards arrived yesterday. I was delighted to received cards from CiCiCreates, Laffqueen, & our hostess Bluevioletz. Thanks for another great swap!

29. Likes Bluevioletz liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful returns for a grwat swap! Thanks to josiesuelupin for “Exploring Old Ruins”, CQ5 for “not Lost” and siempir-h fir Wanderlust. Thanks for hosting Bluevioletz!
    Must be Gelli 'cause jam don't shake like that!

31. Likes Bluevioletz liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My lovely returns arrived today. Fabulous art from CastleQueen5, Flying Phoenix and Pancake Machine, I love them all. A huge thank you to Bluevioletz for hosting.

33. Likes pancake machine liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, It think it is strange that CQ got her cards last week and I received mine when France did..! Odd...Anyhoo, I received my lovely returns today from Laffqueen, bunnymthr and siepie_h!

35. Likes Bluevioletz liked this post