Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - Jacks - Due Feb 28th

Here're my jacks. I'll mail them this week.

Attachments

• Bird Jacks 2.jpg
    Bird Jacks 2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Bird Jacks 1.jpg
    Bird Jacks 1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 8
sorry for the delay, was hoping to get these swapped out early but i got sick.. have today and tomorrow off, will get them swapped out.

glad to hear all the queens are finally arriving!! i've been seriously stressing about them. :eek:

sorry for the delay, was hoping to get these swapped out early but i got sick.. have today and tomorrow off, will get them swapped out.

glad to hear all the queens are finally arriving!! i've been seriously stressing about them. :eek:

Hope you feel better! A lot of "crud" going around this year...

Hope you feel better! A lot of "crud" going around this year...

thanks, i had it a couple weeks ago and it decided to come back. lol (even my colds are as stubborn as i am :twitcy: )

everything is swapped out, just need to get them all packed up!

ok ok finally! i felt human enough today to get these babies packed up and ready to drop off at the post office tomorrow on my way to work!

thank you sooo much for your patience! and may they fly MUCH quicker than the queens! lol

Received my jacks today - cards from haagmm, donnacr, dithespy and catladybj - thanks for adding to my deck. you rocks to follow.

And many thanks to kynara for hosting!

Now I'm starting to worry. I'm usually one of the first to rcv my cards and some of them have already made it London and nothing here yet. Fingers crossed:unsure:

Now I'm starting to worry. I'm usually one of the first to rcv my cards and some of them have already made it London and nothing here yet. Fingers crossed:unsure:

oh i hope we don't have the same problem we did with the queens! :eek: :unsure:

if we do i may have to start dropping off swaps in Mt Vernon instead of here in Dix...

Thank you, Kynara for hosting!

Thanks for the great returns from Monica, donnacr, Barbwat, and dithespy for birds, and plumhill2001, pouringdiva, Suzi, and allegrae for postage stamps!

Back
Top Bottom