MID DEC PAT. with a twist DUE March 1st 2019

If you don't know Kynara is doing a OTHER pat about Valentines day. Inches, twitches, rollos, coins etc. You would have to search the other forum for the swap. Mail art forum maybe. I haven't signed up yet. I wonder if I will be trying to do too much, but I am tempted.

I'll join group 6 with a realistic goat and a red poppy flower.

I have my themes at last! Could I have Group 1 cat & mouse and for Group 5 Fish and sea shell, PL2: 8 clubs; Pl3: 9 clubs; Pl 4: 10 clubs and Pl 5: J clubs.

I'd like in on this action. I love what's happening in Group 7! Please sign me up for that group with an Image and Lyrics from Pink Floyd's "Echoes". I'm going to want another group as well, but I need to think on what I want...

Castlequeen would A sea turtle (realistic) be challenging? If so, I would like to be in that group. Group 2 HD/HP Challenging.
If not then I would like Group 8.

Sea turtle (realistic) and a Beer pint ;)

OK, Been thinking about this, and I am really liking the themes in the Challenging Group 7 - love some song lyrics (and Echoes - gosh, haven't listened to that in ages). Because I'm having a hard time thinking of a challenging theme, I think I might go with song lyrics myself - how about a bird/s AND a song lyric about birds. Is this specific enough to be challenging? If it's too general to be challenging, then how about a song lyric from Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie album) AND a complementary image.

Oooooooooooooooooh katelnorth, pick Ziggy Stardust!!!! Join us on the Challenging Side! We have cookies and song lyrics!

Castlequeen would A sea turtle (realistic) be challenging? If so, I would like to be in that group. Group 2 HD/HP Challenging.
If not then I would like Group 8.

Sea turtle (realistic) and a Beer pint ;)

A sea turtle is easy regular theme. A challenging theme is often specific or a character for instance that turtle from finding Nemo would be challenging as it is a specific character. What was his name? We asked Siri and she doesn't know either.

Back
Top Bottom