MID DEC PAT. with a twist DUE March 1st 2019

Crush is a sea turtle who speaks in the manner of a surfer dude. He helps Marlin and Dory get to Sydney Harbour to rescue Nemo.

Haha....they will be for my daughter. (23) She loves sea turtles and beer. lol.

May I edit my theme a little bit? Instead of "dark silhouette" I would like to put "vintage silhouette".

My husband loves/ loved beer. He loved to try new ones etc, Since his chemo and stem cell transplant, he sure has reduced his beer consumption. The economy has felt is absence. He wasnt allowed to drink, then he moved to the it tastes horrible anyway arena, mainly because the chemo messes up your tastebud cells for a time. He can drink now, but when he does, I notice he doesn't care too much, about it. He had a beer when we went out for wings one night, last week.

So I feel for him, cause losing his love for beer, must be hard. Can you imagine losing your love for chocolate or say Coffee, Meh! it just doesn't taste good.

May I edit my theme a little bit? Instead of "dark silhouette" I would like to put "vintage silhouette".

I edited it, I think it was pretty clear with the lace part that vintage was the way to go.

I agree dark could be misleading as of course Silhouettes are dark by nature. I would not want some to do creepy dark when you meant black dark.

Last edited:
Hello! Here's my theme.... finally - thanks for your patience. I would like a sun and a traditional style Indian elephant.
Player 1- me
Player 2- 7 of hearts
Player 3- 7 of diamonds
Player 4- 7 of clubs
Player 5- 7 of spades

I have my themes at last! Could I have Group 1 cat & mouse and for Group 5 Fish and sea shell, PL2: 8 clubs; Pl3: 9 clubs; Pl 4: 10 clubs and Pl 5: J clubs.

I was just editing. Your theme for group 5 is an easy theme. Not a challenging theme. A challenging theme would be Marlin from Finding Nemo with a sea shell. Or another specific fish character.

I will pm and see if you want to switch to the easy group or edit your theme as you are the only player so far in group 5.

I was just editing. Your theme for group 5 is an easy theme. Not a challenging theme. A challenging theme would be Marlin from Finding Nemo with a sea shell. Or another specific fish character.

I will pm and see if you want to switch to the easy group or edit your theme as you are the only player so far in group 5.

I'm happy to switch group :)

May I join group 4 and 5 please.

Group 4 - Artist choice any shade of Pink and a Silver Heart - All players Any Ace
Group 5- Lady with a Big Pink Hat and a Vintage key - All players Any Joker

Hi CQ5! I would like to join the Group 4 APC group with the theme lighthouse and seagull(s).

Player 1- J of hearts
Player 2- J of clubs
Player 3- J of spades
player 5- J of diamonds.

Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom