Vintage Botanicals swap, collage/mixed media, due February 21st, 2019

Sorry all, looks like you're just waiting on mine...

No worries, prex79, as we have a new....Mail Call! just for you!

Everything is in, and I am going to begin the swapping process tonight! (I start by making notes on people's comments. :) )

I am proud to report that I actually managed to complete a swap on a work night! I don't know about other hosts, but these things take me hours. Just dropped off all the envies in the nearest postal drop-box. They'll be headed your way tomorrow!

Yeah, no way I'm doing one on a week night. They take me half a day to swap out (unless it is a very small swap).

Yeah, no way I'm doing one on a week night. They take me half a day to swap out (unless it is a very small swap).

I did wonder if it was just me being obsessive and over-thinking things while agonizing over who should get what, so I'm glad to hear I'm in good company! :)

I got my cards yesterday from Castle Queen, Suzi and Vegan4animals. Thank you to TSMarie for hosting and to everyone else for playing.

I got my cards today! Thanks Lalka, aznfg and miss. I am going to leave feedback for all of you now! Thanks for hosting, TSMarie!

Thank you, TSMarie, for hosting and for the beautiful returns from beaksalot, nanvan, and jheuser!

Flowers in my mailbox!!!! Thanks to all! And special thanks to TS Marie... wow you are so nicely organized! A great swap.

Wonderful cards! Thanks toLalka, Queen Bee and Cleopatra! Thanks, TSMarie for hosting a great swap!

Back
Top Bottom