Magical creatures from the Wizarding World - Handdraw/Handpainted - due February 22

I added you to the players list Zhouzhou

FlyingPhoenix, I hope you decide to join you have some great animal cards in your gallery

Thank you, Casivonmir!! It's a strong possibility. I have one card done and three more inked, but don't want to sign up officially until they are done...just in case. ;)

I haven't seen the movie, but was given the book for Christmas. ^^

Hi Casivonmir, thank you for the Lurker reminder invite. It was the push I needed. I tried doing these in watercolor. It is a medium I would like to master but I am much more comfortable with markers. I actually ended up using a marker on the Thestral. If these are acceptable I would like to join. I will also need your address. I can Mail Wednesday if not before.
1_20190211_000936_From_the_Wizarding_World.jpg

that's a great set Linda, I love your Thestral, I have such a weak spot for them.
I'll mail you my address. thanks for joining

I really hate doing this because I wanted to participate with this awesome swap but I've been sick for quite a while with the nasty virus and brutal eye infection so I don't think I'll have any cards on time when I'm feeling better to paint them. Very sorry hopefully a swap like this will come again and I can work on it.

Don't worry about it ravenshadow, I hope you feel better soon so you can get back to making your awesome cards

Back
Top Bottom