Lovely Ladybugs, Due March 1st

Well since the swap is full, I'll swap them out as soon as I receive everyone's cards! Assuming no one has to withdraw.. but please no rush, take your time! We don't have to swap early, just a thought! :)

Maddie has her cards finished (my daughter! ;) ) and I've got to get busy on my own! I'll post pics asap! Yea!!!!

Awww that's awesome you guys both swap on here! I keep trying to get my mom to join! She's the one that got me hooked on ATCs when I was younger, she's a busy lady, maybe one day! Can't wait to see :)

My cards are ready to mail but I need your address - I sent a PM yesterday but have had no reply. It is nearly too late to send and have them arrive on time :no:

No worries, your message was sent at 830 am today here and I've been working until a couple hours ago so sorry I didn't see it right away. Just sent you a pm with my address!

Pouringdiva, your cards arrived today! So cute! I don't know how you made them but I love the texture! And thanks for the hostie! :)

Ladybugs x4

Here are my ATCs & they will be going in the mail tomorrow...

Attachments

• a4a  Ladybug 1.jpg
    a4a Ladybug 1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
  • A4A  Ladybug 2.jpg
    A4A Ladybug 2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8
  • A4A  Ladybug 3.jpg
    A4A Ladybug 3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 7
  • A4A  Ladybug 4.jpg
    A4A Ladybug 4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 7
Maddie's cards will be on their way today, no later than tomorrow!!

I've not had time to finish mine; I'm so sorry, also, but I can't finish them and get them to you in time due to emergency situation at home. I apologize for the last minute cancellation, Kae. I was so looking forward to doing your swap but I guess it isn't meant to be for me. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom